A Walk in Your Shoes

Noggin (ended 2004)

A Walk in Your Shoes Fan Reviews (5)

• An Amazing Show that should still be on tv!

A Walk in Your Shoes is an absolutely amazing show! It taught children tolerance, respect, and understanding for others (something that now is increasingly lacking)! Kids who watched the show no longer saw things as black and white; everyone was equal and could live the way they chose to. A Walk In Your Shoes made such a large impression on me that I actually applied to be on the show. Although I wasn't chosen, I still believe I learned about myself, just from the application process. Growing up with several chronic illnesses, I had always felt different. I am one inch taller than being a legal little person. I have Kidney Disease which, when it's flaring, makes my stomach expand (like i'm pregnant), and makes it very painful for me to walk (so I walk with a strange limp). I also have Ulcerative colitis and bipolar symptoms (brought on by all the other illnesses). I know that I could never make people feel the way I do or miss out on things they love, but I feel as though I can explain my life to people and make them understand.
    A Walk In Your Shoes was an absolutely fabulous show that should still be on tv, making a difference in today's youth!
  • I have never seen this show ....but hopefully I will soon.

Unfortuantly I have never seen this show, but my friend recommends I should. So far from what I have heard this show is really worth it, I mean getting to live other people's lives sounds really interesting. I have always wanted to do that. Getting to see the problems some people face can really show you that life isnt always simple.....like those people who live in lala land think.
    Hopefully I get to see this show soon. and maybe even participate in it.......like that will ever happen. It doesn't hurt to dream.....even big dreams...like getting to live other people's life just to see what they go through.
    "don't judge me until you have walked one day in my shoes"
  • When it is revealed that the writers of "Family Guy" are going to use the Muslim prophet Character in a joking matter, the nation decides to "Bury it's head in the sand" and maybe the terrorists won't attack.

6.6
    When it is revealed that the writers of "Family Guy" are going to use the Muslim prophet Character in a joking matter, the nation decides to "Bury it's head in the sand" and maybe the terrorists won't attack. he leaves on a quest to get the episode pulled with him in tow they leave. But when he learns that he wishes to get the series cancelled he tries to stop him. And fails to be continued next week.
  • Classic Show.

6.1
    I love this show, it's cool if You are a Only child and you get to see what it's like if you are a cricket player with 3 Brothers and Sisters who likes Video Games, Vise-Versa. I think it's cool, you might even learn something, Like if you had 3Mill in your pocket and you got to see what it was like to be a nerd, then you would say: Oh well, i guess Nerds aren't so bad. They just wanna be really smart, so they can get a good job to support their family and them. But alas, in like 2003 this was cannceled. Anoter example that Noggin has "Jumped the Shark" with their new programming. They baby Noggin needs to be turned into a spinoff channel called, i dunno NOGGIN JR? And to get better N shows other than reruns of Moesha. Anyhow, i love this show and i think you will too! So lets see if they will use Some Common Sense and Put this back on the AIR!
  • Well i think that this show was a really good show. I really liked. You got to see the opposite of you. Like if you are Queenbee you'll experience the life of a unpopular person or something. It also shows you learn new things from new lives new expirienc

Well i think that this show was a really good show. I really liked. You got to see the opposite of you. Like if you are Queenbee you'll experience the life of a unpopular person or something. It also shows you learn new things from new lives new expirience. Is a really cool show.I love it.