Aaagh! It's the Mr. Hell Show!

Showtime (ended 2002)

Aaagh! It's the Mr. Hell Show! Fan Reviews (10)

• a show i found and couldn't stop watching it and came my guilty pleasure.

this show has great animation and is a very funny cartoon. a skit cartoon show about mr hell (the devil) showing clips of all this funny stuff. there was some classic stuff in this show and the animation is so great aswell, i still have to buy this. i had to stay up ;ate and watch this and i would just for this show, just a really great show and a adult cartoon that does have adults moments, really wish they would bring this back and the voice over for the devil made this show and the animation. a show you watch if you like south park.
  • That wasn't that funny, and it seems to me that artist couldn't hold back their extreme jealousy over the success of Family Guy. Man I wish south park would get back to its roots of coming up with original funny content than playing politics every show.

6.8
    That wasn't that funny, and it seems to me that artist couldn't hold back their extreme jealousy over the success of Family Guy. Man I wish south park would get back to its roots of coming up with original funny content than playing politics every show. I mean so what if family guy rips people off, **** everyone rips someone off, somewhere along the line, south park even admitted this in one of my favorite episodeS.
  • Not exactly a bad way to past time. Although I have had more enjoyable moments. Aaagh! It's the Mr. Hell Show! does have its high points although I certainly wished there were more of them.

Not exactly a bad way to past time. Although I have had more enjoyable moments. Aaagh! It's the Mr. Hell Show! does have its high points although I certainly wished there were more of them. It left me bored not long after I was exposed to it and that certainly is not saying something entirely positive about it. Nonetheless, it is very well packaged so a 7 rating I feel is very fair.
  • Okay Mr.Hell Show is turthfully a good show but it needs some work. They ruin the show when they have the charater's eyes pop out or the stupid why they have them run. I mean come on. It gets really annoying after awhile.

Okay Mr.Hell Show is turthfully a good show but it needs some work.

This show is still good though. The fight sceens are great, and I love all the different spells and mamodos. They really get you atached and then when they have to go back to their own world it so sad. I usually get teary eyed during those episodes.

All in all this show is really good and everyone should watch, but it could use just a couple of patch jobs.
  • I have a few word to say this about it It was awesome but there SHOULD NOT be another series

7.9
    Why did I just say that there should not be another series?

Bob Monkhouse made this series what it was, if thy did do another series, i doubt they could find another voice to match to the way Bob did it.

It would be good however if BBC actually re-shown this show in a kind of further tribute to the guy.

MR.hell show is one of the best cartoons I have seen. But unfortuantly it has fallen fowl of time.

Its original (to my knowlegde) and there hasnt been a cartoon made like this.

Bob Monkhouse, a.k.a Mr Hell R.I.P

• Nice.

Mr. Hell is a TV show that has to be watched multiple times to understand the plot. At the core, it's about a Devilish-looking creature named Mr. Hell. Hes single, has a son, and every episode shows us an assortment of different animated shorts, including Serge the Killer Seal Pup (he just kills anyone and everyone), Josh (a human who dies and always comes back to life in the form of a different animal, just to be killed again and come back again, etc.), Champion the Wonder Snail (saves people, but very slow), etc. One thing can be said, though: This show is not for children. It may poke fun at movies such as The Lion King and The Little Mermaid, but this show is intended to be watched by adults because of the language used in it. So, what else can be said of The Mr. Hell Show? It's one of the best cult-animated TV shows I've ever seen, and whoever viewed it and approved it to be aired on Showtime: I thank you! My rating: 9/10
  • Brutally cut short by the death of the great Bob Monkhouse OBE, this show had great potential and was hilarious.

I remember when this show came out. It was right around the time of all those otehr silly stupid cartoon comedies that were flopping all over the place. I remember being home one saturday night and nothing being on the tube. Flicking thru the channels i ended up stopping on this masterpiece for some reason. Anyways, after about 5 minutes of watching it, i was rolling around laughing out loud. This show was one of the funniest shows i've ever seen and it's a shame that it was cut short so soon. R.I.P. Bob Monkhouse OBE
  • Animated show featuring the vocal talent of the late Bob Monkhouse OBE

I thought this was totally hilarious when this was aired here in the UK....and the voice of Bob Monkhouse used for Mr Hell just made this even better. The only bad thing I have to say about this series was that there was not enough episodes made. Was this ever released as a DVD anywhere? I'd certainly buy a copy!
  • laughs sounds like a really good show and really funny

the show sounds funny i know the channel bbc as of benny hill and all these canadian shows but i wish i coulda seen this show but i am always doin somethin atleast this show got there chance seems funny but there musta been stuff inpropriate but heck this show gave a run
  • Show