Aaron Stone Forums

Disney XD (ended 2010)

No season 3

dawgs4life

[1]Nov 20, 2009
    • level: 6

hello so i watched the aaron stone live chat on wednesday november 19th and they said that there will be NO season 3 of aaron stone. all of the people were really sad and they said to send in letters to disney to get it back. we all like the show so i think we should do a petition or somethin. I dont know how to do that so if anyone knows how and would want to do that..STEP UP! we need aaron stone season 3. They said the reason it got cancelled was because disney XD wanted comedy all the time but i think they need some actio like stone!

Please fight for the cause..lol!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MrUnderachiever

[2]Nov 21, 2009
    • level: 3

It makes sense. The second Zeke and Luther debuted, Disney XD seemed to stop caring about Aaron Stone.

I just don't get why network exectutives seem to think that all live-action kids' shows MUST be comedies I blame Lizzie McGuire.

acsgrlie

[3]Nov 27, 2009
    • level: 8
    I really liked this show too It reminded me of Jett Jackson back when Disney was good. And Kelly Blatz is just awesome. Loved him in Skyrunners.

RaquelG

[4]Nov 30, 2009
    • level: 1
    Hi there,
    So, speaking of Aaron Stone. I heard that Tania Gunadi (Emma) will be doing a chat on Wednesday at 5pm PT on a site called Livecloud. I think this is the link:
    http://www.livecloud.com/stadiumChat/chatEvent/taniagunadi

Perhaps we can ask her why they will end the show???

lae10

[5]Dec 4, 2009
    • level: 40
    It ticks me off that they are practically giving up on the show. They canceled it before even showing everyone the second season. What is up with that? They don't even give it a chance. I love this show, and I'm gonna be sad to see it go. I'm getting sick of seeing comedy shows. Yeah, there is some comedy in Aaron Stone, but that's the kind of comedy I don't mind seeing. It's more of an action type show. Not everyone wants to watch a comedy show. It's getting ridiculous. Disney is just a bunch of quitters. That's all I can say.

BurnEggroll

[6]Dec 5, 2009
    • level: 2
    Disney sucks for information. The last concept I saw confirmed, was for season 2 to be followed by a 2011 movie, "Hero's Last Mission", that would conclude the series. Kelly Blatz is 23(?) years-old now, playing a junior high student. Who doesn't want to be a tween-idol when he's 25 years old?

GiverSSJ

[7]Dec 16, 2009
    • level: 13
    dawgs4life wrote:

hello so i watched the aaron stone live chat on wednesday november 19th and they said that there will be NO season 3 of aaron stone. all of the people were really sad and they said to send in letters to disney to get it back. we all like the show so i think we should do a petition or somethin. I dont know how to do that so if anyone knows how and would want to do that..STEP UP! we need aaron stone season 3. They said the reason it got cancelled was because disney XD wanted comedy all the time but i think they need some actio like stone!

Please fight for the cause..lol!!

Stranger things have happened. Remember how Kim Possible was suppose to be cancelled after the movie "So the Drama" but got another season?

alcalde

[8]Jan 1, 2010
    • level: 12
    The cancellation would have nothing to do with the genre of the show. As with every decision in television, it comes down to money. It's simply cheaper to produce a one-or-two set comedy show in a studio or purchase foreign syndicated shows, etc. than film your own live-action, special-effects, CGI-laden adventure. Aaron Stone doesn't generate the ratings to justify the additional cost. No petition is going to change that, sorry. My solution to every ratings-challenged show, "More full-frontal nudity!" would be much more effective, but sadly never even gets considered by network honchos.

kimgrl1216

[9]Feb 11, 2010
    • level: 6
    I hate it when the networks do that to shows when one show gets really high ratings another show has to be canceled they don't even listen to what the fans want. But just you watch I bet that this show will probably be saved when millions of angry fans will write in to save this show because this show is worth saving. If this doesn't happen well they better have an awesome series finale. So lets do what we do best save our favorite shows.

SuperTam

[10]Feb 25, 2010
    • level: 19
    CW4Kids did the same with Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, ignoring the fact that fans wanted to see how it would play out. Luckily, I saw the last two episodes online, as did all other fans. Disney XD also stopped showing Power Rangers. I don't get it on ABC Kids here in Boston, so I had to watch RPM and the remastered first season eps exclusively on YouTube.: Keep Aaron Stone on!

HomeBoy-911

[11]Mar 29, 2010
    • level: 4

I don't think so. There is gonna be a 3rd season. For sure!

PlantyPie

[12]Mar 31, 2010
    • level: 4

Wishful thinking cant see it though.After all that lets make Dinsey XD boy friendly they change their minds and just put on a run of programmes that all seem to be pretty much the same.

Hopfully however this season end on a high rather then the rush feel when writers dont have the time/amount of episodes they need and it all ends badly.

Or another network pick it up..again wishful thinking though

Just_Jos

[13]May 10, 2010
    • level: 11

HomeBoy-911 wrote:

Season 2 is definitely the last.

GiverSSJ

[14]May 18, 2010
    • level: 13
    Just_Jos wrote:

HomeBoy-911 wrote:

Does the actor not want to do it again or is it Disney XD?

10nayr

[15]Jun 29, 2010
    If DXD insists on ending this great show they need to make up for it somehow. Any way to send suggestions to TIIC at DXD?

cat_tee

[16]Jun 30, 2010

the only reason they're not makinga season 3 is because Disney Channel have decided to make all their live action shows Comedys. As Aaron Stone is not really a comedy, they've cancelled it

10nayr

[17]Jun 30, 2010
    I'm aware of this. But considering DXD is geared towards boys action shows like Aaron Stone are necessary. If they want an all comedy lineup they may as well just turn DXD into a clone of the regular Disney. Comedy is nice to have but there needs to be some drama as well.

If Disney XD wants to truly be a boy's network they need to keep Aaron Stone. They can add more anime as well. Naruto Shippuden is a step in the right direction(although it could stand to have less censoring).

kuzon24

[18]Jul 2, 2010

You are sooo right. Peeps need some action once and a while. Aaron Stone is awsome. I love that show. I think they should make a Season 3. Its not like the show is violent and has curse words. Im with sooo with you!!!!

Just_Jos

[19]Jul 15, 2010

GiverSSJ wrote:
    Just_Jos wrote:

HomeBoy-911 wrote:

Does the actor not want to do it again or is it Disney XD?

It's mainly Disney XD's decision of course. Also, Kelly Blatz is starring a new TBS show called "Glory Daze" this fall.

Totally agree with you, 10nayr, I just hope the last 2 episodes will be good.

Edited on 12/13/2010 10:39am

10nayr

[20]Jul 30, 2010
    Well the finale episodes were good. But the fact that they ended with a big cliffhanger that they wont tie up is a rip off.