Abby

UPN (ended 2003)

Abby Fan Reviews (6)

• I am eager to see the movie again and again,because the story, the music, the cinematography are all top notch. However, I don't give out 10s that exactly.

I am eager to see the movie again and again,because
    the story, the music, the cinematography are all top notch. However, I don't give out 10s that exactly. So a 9 it is. Since the borderline of the story must be slightly improved.But i love this movie very very much.
  • Abby is the best show I have ever known. I agree that ponygon is cute! Besides the fresh prince this is my 2nd favorite show! Zatch Bell is the original Japenese Anime cartoon! It is reallllllllllllly coool! Do you agree? Zatch/Gash bell is totally awesom

7.1
    Abby is the best show I have ever known. I agree that ponygon is cute! Besides the fresh prince this is my 2nd favorite show! Zatch Bell is the original Japenese Anime cartoon! It is reallllllllllllly coool! Do you agree? Zatch/Gash bell is totally awesome! The best show! For ever!!
  • Not really bad, but...

This is a thoroughly forgettable sitcom. Sydney Tamiia Poitier (yes, his daughter) stars as the newly promoted producer of a sports news show. That setting and her semi-interesting living arrangements make up the "high-ish concept" of the show. Having recently broken up with her insensitive boyfriend, she now shares their apartment with him, as neither is willing to cede the space to the other. Poitier is lovely in an understated way, and believable as a actress, but her personality is too low-key for this kind of show. Kadeem Hardison, as her live-in ex, has completely left his "Different World" dweeb behind, and fares better. If the scripts were funnier, the otherwise pedestrian production would be acceptable, but each episode so far has contained at most a handful of mild laughs.
  • i used to like it

i like them they were funny and it was really great and it was so great when they were all in it and i miss it from being on tv now but i would like it to come back onto tv during the day because they put so much fun in it and it was a laugh
  • give it a chance then 2 months

I have never seen this show but i think you guyz should give it a chance then 2 freaken months.........thats just stupid u need to give them more time it is not like the show is gonna come out perfect give it time. give it atleast a season and see what happens 2 months aint enough time at all.
  • Show