ABC Funfit

ABC (ended 1985)

ABC Funfit Fan Reviews (2)

5.6
  • I get a funny feeling whenever I watch ABC Funfit on tv. It sends a chill up my spine in a way that I can't quite describe. This time, it's no exception.

I get a funny feeling whenever I watch ABC Funfit on tv. It sends a chill up my spine in a way that I can't quite describe. This time, it's no exception. When I picked this up during my visit to Blockbuster, I knew I was in for a treat as I have been so many times felt before. I was right! If you haven't gotten this yet, beg, steal, buy or do whatever you need to get it. You won't regret it.
  • I remember coming across this show way back when I was in 4th grade on Channel 68, WWHT. That one UHF station introduced me to such shows as Hercules, Lassie, Speed Racer, and of course, Uncle Floyd. I absolutely loved this show, and couldn't wait to watc

6.4
    I remember coming across this show way back when I was in 4th grade on Channel 68, WWHT. That one UHF station introduced me to such shows as Hercules, Lassie, Speed Racer, and of course, Uncle Floyd. I absolutely loved this show, and couldn't wait to watch it every day. I can remember sending in a picture and being so excited when it appeared on their bulletin board for one of the shows. I even remember meeting the cast when they appeared at an autograph signing at Union Market. I honestly don't know why I stopped watching it, as it was one of my favorites. Looking back I guess I have to admit that it was pretty silly, and was hardly high comedy, but it was still a blast to watch. The last time I saw it was several years back on NJN, and the show just seemed so much "smaller" than I remembered. Still, it's a shame it's not still on the air.