ABC Weekend Specials

ABC (ended 1997)

ABC Weekend Specials Fan Reviews (3)

6.7
  • I remember it fondly

7.2
    This show came on once all the other cartoons on ABC were finished and just before American Bandstand if I remember correctly. I remember watching it when I would stay at my grandparents. Some of the episodes I remember were better than the others. I was kind of sorry to hear that the show was cancelled and that a new generation would never get to see it. Maybe some one will put out a greatest hits dvd or something one of these days. But for now I guess it will only be remembered as a fond memory of many peoples childhood.
  • Not exactly a bad way to past time. Although I have had more enjoyable moments. ABC Weekend Specials does have its high points although I certainly wished there were more of them.

Not exactly a bad way to past time. Although I have had more enjoyable moments. ABC Weekend Specials does have its high points although I certainly wished there were more of them. It left me bored not long after I was exposed to it and that certainly is not saying something entirely positive about it. Nonetheless, it is very well packaged so a 7 rating I feel is very fair.
  • Brilliance. Absolute brilliance. I haven't seen such performances on tv since the time...I can't even envision a time when I had so much fun watching this ABC Weekend Specials.

Brilliance. Absolute brilliance. I haven't seen such performances on tv since the time...I can't even envision a time when I had so much fun watching this ABC Weekend Specials. Highly recommended!!!I love the movie based on the music, story, direction.All these three are very good.I love love this movie very much.