ABC World News with Diane Sawyer

Daily 6:30 PM on ABC Premiered Jan 01, 1965 In Season

ABC World News with Diane Sawyer Fan Reviews (12)

6.6
  • ABC World News Show.

Tis is a nightly news program that airs on ABC that features up - to - date news program.
  • Love Diane Sawyer - hate the Premirum commercial

Will no longer watch my favorite ABC World News unless you remove from prime time, the commercial for Premirum Vaginal Cream- my grandchildren do not need to hear that this cream will make vaginal intercourse less painfull - what are you thinking? We have enough unwed teen mothers giving birth to flaunt this in their face.
  • DNA CCR5 DELTA 32

LOOK UP MY DNA YOU LEARN A LOT ABOUT IT

IF MILLION PEOPLE HAD MY DNA THE PHY WOULD GO BROKE

I TAKE A BABY ASPIRNE ONCE A YEAR SO I CAN TELL YOU I AM A DRUGY IAM 76

MAYO CLINIC, AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY, ST JUDES DOSENT WANT ANY THING TO DO WITH MY DNA, THEY DONT WANT CURES SO IF YOU GET A HEADACH OR THE FLU HA HA TO BAD.

WHEN I WASH MY HANDS BEFORE I EAT , I LICK THEM WITH MY TONG NOW ALL THE BACTERICA IS DEAD. WORLD HEALTH TURN ME DOWN FOR THE FLU REASHER THEY SAID I WAS TO OLD.

I TRIED TO GET THE FLU AND I CANT. SO KEEP DONATING YOURS DOLLARS SO THEY CAN PUT IT IN THEIR POCKETS
  • A very Biased Point of View of the ACA

ABC continues to do a hatchet job on the ACA. Why is this national network continuing to disparage a plan, which if successful, will offer health care to 48 million American who don't have it? Sawyer's comment, " another five year" with a dismal downing-in-the-mouth look did for me. I will no longer watch this station. I did turn to NBC which gave a balance view. How refreshing- my new nightly news station NBC.
  • Granny is tired of the alphabet news.

I have watched abc news for many years (I am 73 ), but I have to bid you people good-bye . I am tired of the one sided news we get . I especially liked you Diane Saywer. But you have to go to,because you have fell in line with the status-quo. I want to hear BOTH sides of the news and let me make up my own mind. You have failed on that point.
  • Elizabeth is back

So happy to see Elizabeth back on World News Tonight. I hope we will se a lot more of her, she's great!
  • No wasted food for us.

Regarding your show about wasted food; I guess my husband and I are in the minority. We have made it a habit to feed the birds who live around our neighborhood. We are not proponents of dumping garbage on the front lawn. However, for instance if you have a little food left over on your dinner plate instead of throwing it in the garbage leave it out for the birds. I guarantee it won't last long. We leave only pure food products in small amts. We also have a child's swimming pool for the birds in the front yard. Needless to say we have plenty of birds around including some year-round grackles. We live in Arizona so there is plenty of wildlife around. We wanted to share this story with you.
  • Wasted food in American homes

I watched your story on wasting food in the average American home. Will you PLEASE investigate the wasted food in the schools throughout the I am a paraeducator in a middle school in Eastern Iowa. The poverty level at our school is 88%. ALL MILK, JUICE, ORANGES, APPLES, BANANAS that are not opened or peeled are thrown away at each and every breakfast and lunch. Multiply that amount by every school in the . I asked our lunch staff why they "have to" throw this food away and I was told because of FDA rules and regulations. We are not allowed to gather this food and give it to kids who are still hungry or let them take it home. I AM HOPING YOU WILL DO A WORLD OF GOOD AND INVESTIGATE THIS ENORMOUS PROBLEM!!!
  • Watch every night.

Great. But like it better on the weekends b/c David Meir does the news.
  • ABC in recent years, has put their 2 cents into every show, including their news shows, about their opinions, when the show should be about facts.

I don\\\'t agree with any news organization adding comments after a news story or using agenda setting to bias their viewers. ABC is getting worse every year. They have it in their TV shows, their talk shows, that I guess isn\\\'t as bad, but this is the news. People use this information to decide feelings, and some aren\'t aware people are trying to decide those feelings for them. I hate to speak ill of the dead but Peter Jennings did that alot, he even spoke bad about Ronald Reagan a Reagan\'s funeral, that was pretty classless, and that was when he lost me as a viewer. CBS does the same thing with agenda setting, so does Fox on the other side of the coin. I will give it to Fox they have alot of Democratic supporters on their show, so they actually might not be quite as bad. It\'s just too bad news people have something against being fair. I don\'t know how anyone could disagree with wanting the media to just be fair and tell the news like it is.
  • A great news program, keeps you informed.

This is truly a great news show. I enjoy watching it over and over and over again. I can watch the same episode 2 or 3 times in a row just so I can catch things that I might have missed. I think I have all of the episodes recorded and I watch them whenever there is nothing good on TV. It is always entertaining to me. I will also have my friends and family watch the episodes with me and try and get them hooked. So far everyone has because it is that good of a show. Look for it on the air or come over to my house and watch my DVD's.
  • Great show

I think this show desrves a review, since nobody else will give it one. Early in my years, I used to hate when this show came on, but I was only a little kid back then. I soon learned to appreciate the news and current events, especially since Peter Jennings is gone now. I'm sure he would love to know that the young population is gaining an interest of listening to news and are more aware of the things that are happening around them.