An About A Boy Community
Tuesday 9:30 PM on NBC (Returning October 14th, 2014)
staff
premature schedulation
Jun 02, 2014
NBC Announces Fall 2014 Premiere Dates for The Blacklist, Parenthood, Constantine, and More
The summer TV season has barely begun, but NBC is already looking ahead toward September.
Story
May 14, 2014
About a Boy Season One Finale "About a Rib Chute" Review: Heart-Breaking, and then Re-Mending
About a Boy has finished its first season, ending it with "About a Rib Chute". My review of the season finale here!
everything's coming up red
May 11, 2014
NBC's 2014-2015 Schedule: The Blacklist Busts Up the Thursday Comedy Block, and Where's Parks and Rec?
Plus: Wednesdays are all about procedurals, and new DC Comics drama Constantine will pair with Grimm on Fridays.
staff
you have excellent taste
May 09, 2014
NBC Renews Hannibal and About A Boy
The Hannibal renewal is delicious. But the About a Boy renewal might be a bad sign for Community.
Story
Apr 11, 2014
Mid-Season Look: About a Boy
About halfway through the season of About a Boy. Is it worth watching? My review of the season so far, here.
Story
Feb 23, 2014
About a Boy Series Premiere Review: About a Potentially Great Series
My opinion of NBC's newest comedy, About a Boy. It could end up being a really good show!
staff
It's fine, not great
Feb 23, 2014
About a Boy Series Premiere Review: One and a Half Men
NBC's newest sitcom won't light up your world like nobody else, but it's perfectly acceptable.
staff
no tissues needed
Feb 21, 2014
Q&A With Jason Katims: The Shrowrunner Who's Known for Making Us Cry on What to Expect from About a Boy, the Future of Parenthood, and More
We caught up with the Emmy-winning TV writer and veteran showrunner for a chat about his foray into comedy and upcoming ParenthoodAbout a Boy crossovers, among other things.
staff
Friendly advice
Feb 20, 2014
Hey TV.com, Should I Watch NBC's About a Boy?
Is Jason Katims' new NBC comedy worth your time? Read on to find out!
staff
end of an era (again)
Feb 08, 2014
News Briefs: Jay Leno Said Goodbye to The Tonight Show With His Highest Ratings in 16 Years
Plus: FX is embarking on a rare hiatus for the Olympics, Sutton Foster has booked a new pilot, and Glinda the Good Witch is visiting Storybrooke,
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 13 Season 1
About a Rib Chute
Aired
Episode 12 Season 1
About a Hammer
Aired
Episode 11 Season 1
About a Birthday Party
Aired
Episode 10 Season 1
About a Boy's Dad
Aired
Episode 9 Season 1
About a Kiss
Aired

Will's life suddenly has purpose and meaning when he connects with a young, awkward kid.