About a Girl

About a Homecoming

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Feb 29, 2008 on TeenNick

• ???? Possibly, but I hope not because this show is great.

The last episode of season one was really a lot of fun to watch. I like how Amy narrates the series and how her character handed herself in this episode. I was slighly confused, though, about why Stan "The Man" was fired from his band. It kind of seemed like it was because of partying and drinking or whatever but they really didn't delve into details so I was confused... Anyway, after that portion was settled, it was nice to see the season end right- with Jason asking Amy out! That was great. Too bad we might not get to see how that relationship ends up.

~And does anybody else kind of like Stan? I think he'd be cute with Amy too (maybe if they continue the show we'll see some drama there).
  • This better not be the series finale.

This episode was great. My favorite one yet. Hopefully, there will be more that I could later call a new favorite. This show is just getting good. They can't even think about canceling it.

Stan the Man was great. He was cute, charming, and a perfect way to finally get Jason to focus on Amy. The only thing I wished they had done was give us more of a clue as to what he was doing that the band thought he needed help with.

At last! The moment we all ( at least I have) been waiting for! Dude's elusive covert-ops government agent father. But is he really just a crook? If that's true, it really disappoints me. But helicopters don't lie, so the crook thing could have just been a ruse. A good one at that.

And now we come to Jason, who finally seems to be picking up on Amy's signals. He used to not get them, or, like last week, in the tent, get them after she's not looking. Now, he's stuttering out the 'she's not my girlfriend, she's just a friend' thing, which was kinda awkward, but funny. And then, the end....blew my mind. Out of the blue....."You wanna go out?"

What kind of sick person would leave that as a series finale? Come on, don't end it on us!