About a Girl Forums

TeenNick (ended 2008)

To all fans of this show...

GeigerdolylWodd

[1]Nov 19, 2007
    • level: 7

If each of youboughtjust one episode on iTunes they'd see that people actually do like the show. I've bought 2 episodes even though I know you can watch it for free on the official the-N.com (sometimesthe official videoon The-N.com lags). Just a thought you know the saying put your money where your mouth is.

If they won't listen to your protests to keep the show they can't ignore the dollar signs. Then those who hate it would have to shut up because of the bottomline. Heck it might even save it from being canceled at the very least you'll have the episodes in case it does. In case you're wondering which side I'm onI like the show provided they DON'T make it into another The-N clone drama.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ash9445

[2]Nov 19, 2007
    • level: 6

I wouldn't get too worried just yet. I've seen (and probably you guys too) two commercials stating that new episodes of AaG are coming in 2008. Whoo-hoo! Plus, there's a big following for the show (just look at the message boards).

When the-N takes over the NickGAS channel in '08, there will be an introduction of 5 new original series for the new 24/7 lineup. I don't know the exact dates of when these shows are going to premiere, but I'm betting that they're going to fall in either the drama or comedy genre. Or not, lol.

The only bad thing is that from 6AM-6PM they're going to run the crap Teenick shows. Apparently Degrassi, S.O.N., and Instant Star aren't appropriate for daytime TV. LAME.

JusticeLeaguer

[3]Nov 19, 2007
    • level: 61
    ash9445 wrote:
    The only bad thing is that from 6AM-6PM they're going to run the crap Teenick shows. Apparently Degrassi, S.O.N., and Instant Star aren't appropriate for daytime TV. LAME.

That's not true. It's going to be The-N 24/7 (which means that there will be some teenick shows added until the n has enough shows to air by themselves- but they're not taking over). The-N has plenty of show they can bring back (Girls vs. Boys, Daria, My So Called Life, Radio Free Roscoe, etc).

CaNaDa_rOx

[4]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 11
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    ash9445 wrote:

That's not true. It's going to be The-N 24/7 (which means that there will be some teenick shows added until the n has enough shows to air by themselves- but they're not taking over). The-N has plenty of show they can bring back (Girls vs. Boys, Daria, My So Called Life, Radio Free Roscoe, etc).

They have plenty of shows to bring back, but they're not going to. The only former The-N shows that are coming back are Radio Free Roscoe and Caitlin's Way which aired on TeenNick first.

JannyNJiberty

[5]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 13
    GeigerdolylWodd wrote:

If each of youboughtjust one episode on iTunes they'd see that people actually do like the show. I've bought 2 episodes even though I know you can watch it for free on the official the-N.com (sometimesthe official videoon The-N.com lags). Just a thought you know the saying put your money where your mouth is.

If they won't listen to your protests to keep the show they can't ignore the dollar signs. Then those who hate it would have to shut up because of the bottomline. Heck it might even save it from being canceled at the very least you'll have the episodes in case it does. In case you're wondering which side I'm onI like the show provided they DON'T make it into another The-N clone drama.

I don't think this show is bad. it's ok and I think it can hold on a couple seasons. The only problem with this show is the actors are older then there characters by like 10 years.

JusticeLeaguer

[6]Dec 31, 2007
    • level: 61
    Radio Free Roscoe premiered on The-N not TEENick. It never aired on Nickelodeon. I think you're confused.