Acapulco H.E.A.T.

(ended 1999)

Acapulco H.E.A.T. Fan Reviews (5)

6.9
  • Leave It To Beaver is possibly one of the greatest season-enders ever made. It ties-up all the loose ends and we see who Lily's killer really is. Aside from this, it was also really exciting.

Leave It To Beaver is possibly one of the greatest season-enders ever made. It ties-up all the loose ends and we see who Lily's killer really is. Aside from this, it was also really exciting. I found myself on the edge of my seat while watching this episode 'cause it was really suspense. It was sad though 'cause there were some sad stuff that happened (I dont wanna spoil this). I think the most thrilling part was the final confrontation with Lily's killer. I won't say who it is, but it's someone I did not expect. Anyway, I won't mind watching this over and over again 'cause it's really good.
  • N-Ice

I really liked this show because it has Alison Armitage in it. She is terrific looking and an ex playmate and can fight too. The action is alot of fun even though some of the stories are weak. But who cares when you can watch Alison for an hour. I miss the show and hope it will be rerun soon.

When I watched the first episode of this tv-show, I thought that this one is very primitive and stupid. But when I watched the second episode I understood that everything is not so bad. Probably, there's not convincing actors' play (except Brendan Kelly and Catherine Oxenberg) and sometimes there are absurd series. But I think that any movie or tv-show have got their dignities and lacks. I watch "Acapulco H.E.A.T." because I like it and because I also like Alison Armitage.
  • Impossible characters in a unlikely scenerio.

7.1
    Fashion models that fight terrorism. That single phrase stands as the main premise of this show. However, as most low-level shows have, some of the episodes had special moments, following the steps of Charlie's Angels and acting as a precursor of female-explotation shows such as VIP and She Spies.

It's interesting that a show with a plot and locations in Mexico, has never been broadcasted in that country.

Acapulco H.E.A.T. exteriors were mostly shot in Puerto Vallarta, using a 5-stars hotel as their main set, with multiple locations around town acting as several locations around the world(as a coincidence, most of them in tropical countries). Such filming would have been impossible to accomplish in Acapulco, given the amount of tourists.

Uncomplicated entertainment for those times where thinking is a burden.
  • Good

5.6
  • Another ensemble cast formula action-adventure show. This time it's based in Mexico.

3.8
    This show leaves a lot to be desired.

It\'s a formula show and it shows. However, when there is nothing else on and you have some time to kill....well...it\'s not THAT bad.

No actors of any note in it. Sometimes that is a good thing...here no one seems to have wasted too much talent or time.

The episodes are simple. The HEAT team has to prevent something from happening or rescue someone or make sure someone gets from point A to point B.

Like I said, a very formula show with mediocre actors and very predictable scripts.

Yes, I watched it...still not exactly sure why.