Accidentally on Purpose

Attack of the 50 Foot Woman

Aired Wednesday 8:30 PM Feb 01, 2010 on CBS

• The new crib shows up in one large box left at Billie and Zack's door. After moving it inside against the couch, it just stays there. Finally after getting some advice Billie manipulates Zack into putting it together. Davis is working at a gay bar.

Entertaining and witty at times, this episode of Accidentally on Purpose wasn't too bad. I like the bits at the gay bar, but they probably dragged out the jokes a little too much.

A really good example of how what seems like good advice can backfire. Not too bad, but after she manipulates Zach into putting the crib together she compounds the problem by moving (hiding) all his stuff around the apartment.

Davis at the gay bar was hilarious. Mostly because of the not being gay working at a gay bar. Him not knowing they would have hired him anyways even if he wasn't gay was just too funny. The bit with the shirts and the Pam was funny only because it was Davis and the context.

I do enjoy this show when it is on. I wonder if I will bother to watch it once it moves in March. Based on the fact it is in the middle of three of the funniest shows on television it is always DVR'd at my house. Long term I wonder if it's got a chance for renewal on Wednesday nights. I guess we'll see soon enough? Thanks for reading...