People actually watch this show!

mattdistasio

[1]May 8, 2010
    • level: 2

I didn't even know people still care about this show. I thought it was one of those things where people were excited to see Jenna Elfman back on tv with another lackluster preidictable sitcom but then realized she was just playing a pregnant Dharma from Dharma and Greg. Everything she does invloves the same over the top type of comedy. But anyway, I'm totally surprised this show actually has a decent amount of viewers considering its horrid plot and actors/actresses involved.I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't get renewed and frankly I wouldn't care. Why would anyone watch this show it is not funny and if it is it is only beacuse of a predictable line, visual gag (I'm assuming there is alot involving her being pregnant and not fitting into tight spaces), or a sex joke.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

miss_wierd

[2]May 20, 2010
    • level: 13

I watch this show. I like it.

Charlie183

[3]May 21, 2010
    • level: 17
    I understand your point and everyone has the right to an opinion...
    but, well, I liked this show.. it was just plain funny .. you don't have to think hard and it's not realistic for the most part.. but it's comedy, it's sweet and entertaining... that's what it was made for, i think, and that's what it did..
    I like to watch supernatural and chuck when i have time, but when being stressed.. writing my thesis and needing a break, it did its job.. i'm sorry it got canceled.

Natalie1986

[4]Sep 16, 2010
    • level: 13

I watch this show. I love it.

randomjean

[5]Sep 19, 2010
    • level: 8

What exactly is your point? If you didn't like it, then don't bother with it. There's many shows that each of us don't enjoy but its not like we are bothered by them enough to post any crappy post like this or spread how horrible we feel bout the show since we don't enjoy it. You must have a lot of time on your hand.