Accidentally on Purpose

CBS (ended 2010)

i5star

Accidentally on Purpose Fan Reviews (10)

6.9
  • A good first impression

I´d like to start commenting the title and use of the line in the episode "Was it maybe accidentally on purpose?". I believe that line pretty much sumarizes the idea of the storyline. Some people pointed out that it´s an "old plot" and that it´s kind of worn out by now. I don´t agree. I believe that nowadays this idea of women around 30, almost 40, single, and striving to have a carreer but at the same time missing marriage, pregnancy, etc, is something new and contemporary. It has never been so hard before... I don´t even think that 15 years ago it was so "empowering" dating younger man. It used to be "desperate" and women would be considered imature or ridicule... bla bla bla I laughed a lot. I don´t think married people or teenagers will enjoy this show as much as people like me who totally identify with the premisse. Good characters and good performances. Fun. Funny. Light. Creamy... A fresh touch to "something that we feel we have seen already".