According to Jim

I Drink Your Milkshake

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Apr 22, 2008 on ABC

• Jim and Andy have a milkshake drinking competition to see who will win the milkshake coupon

Jim makes a rule he believes to be the perfect cure for children's fights, but when he enters a discussion with Andy, the both end up on the same "tribunal system," fighting to prove who's right. I haven't seen this show in a while but since I love this show and I didn't have to go to school til' 1:30pm today. I watched it and I ended up laughing out loud from start to finish. The storyline seemed to be original and the characters in this episode were hilarious and I loved it. Jim and Andy trying to make the kids stop bickering but the plan backfires when argue over who is right was funny. Jim and Andy also having that milkshake competition was just hilarious... it;s probably the most hilarious part that I've ever seen in this episode. It was hilarious how Jim won the milkshake drinking competition and won the milkshake coupon but doesn't want it anymore because he feels sick and when the kids decide to give the coupon to Andy.... he didn't feel good either. Dylan Sprouse and Cole Sprouse (from the Disney Channel show "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody") also made a cameo appearance at the end of the episode and it was hilarious as well. So yeah, the storyline was well done and the humor was excellent. Overall, this episode is definitely worth watching if you're a fan of this show or just watch the show watch in a while.... a perfect episode of "According to Jim". 10/10
  • Jim uses a coupon that he thinks andy didn't want, but when Andy recalls it... he wants it...

I love this series a lot. It's one of the few shows that make me laugh outloud, but I'm not such a big fan of the Jim vs. Andy competition. The fights are over elaborate and fun to watch, but I'm never a fan of the results. I always figure it could have come out better. The mere fact the kids are there to arbitrate and that they try to bribe them isn't that fun to watch. I mean, they're coming up with REALLY expensive things. How can they afford this junk? The nice saving point is the appearance by Zack and Cody as themselves. I'd prefer seeing Jim meet their characters in their series.