According to Jim

ABC (ended 2009)

According to Jim Fan Reviews (100)

• Jim Belushi stars in this awesome and hilarious sitcom "According to Jim"

Jim Belushi is a great actor and I think he not only does a terrific job in his movies but he also does a terrific job with this sitcom "According to Jim". This show makes me laugh very hard. All of the characters in this show are likable and they are all just absolutely hilarious. Whenever I need a good laugh, I would watch other sitcoms I really enjoy but I would also watch this sitcom as well because it's very enjoyable and it's hilarious. It's a sitcom that the whole family should watch. It definitely is a family sitcom. It's pretty family-friendly so I would suggest watching an awesome and hilarious sitcom like "According to Jim". Jim Belushi plays as the lovable but abrasive father. Jim is a fan of blues music and is also a fan of Chicago Bears, Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bulls, and Chicago Blackhawks. He also has a wife named Cheryl, has two daughters named Ruby and Gracie. They also have a son named Kyle. Jim is best friends with Cheryl's brother Andy. Cheryl also has a sister named Dana. Dana frequently teams with Cheryl against Jim. Most of the storylines are absolutely hilarious and enjoyable and this sitcom is just awesome. Overall, I love "According to Jim" and it's one of the best sitcoms I've seen. 10/10