Acropolis Now

Seven Network (ended 1992)

Acropolis Now Fan Reviews (3)

6.4
  • acropolis now is based in a greek resturant in australia where the greek owners son JIM takes over the resturant while his father goes back to Greece. it takes on newer chracters making it a very cultural show.

This show is a real european show if you understand greek it can be even funnier for you. Acopolis now has brought out 5 seasons throught the first 2 you'll find it has a more classic european feel but in the last few seasons i find some of the scenes a bit off it's beginning status. It starts to loose it's European feel, loosing some old/ original favourite characters bringing in new australian characters who i dont think still make the same spark. although it does this the story line changes and still is enjoyable and i still give it a high score because of it's funny way to bring out european culture. it's really fun watching this show i have all the dvd's and have seen them about 100 times each so watch them you'll be laughing on the floor.
  • I must have watched this 10 times already. Damn I have no life but it's just THAT good. You have to watch it to believe it. Thank me later.

I must have watched this 10 times already. Damn I have no life but it's just THAT good. You have to watch it to believe it. Thank me later. I Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love
    Love Love Love Love Love Love this!!!!

• A series based on the stage play "Wogs Out Of Work". Kostas leaves his son Jim in charge of the Acropolis Café. But you should see the Acropolis Now!

OMG!!! This has got to be the best show i have ever watched.....i have grown up with the show and use all the quotes in everyday situtions eg how embarassment and oohhh classic....I can relate to everything in the shows because i am greek and hey my name is effie 2.
    Anyway if you haven't seen the show u don't know what ur missing especially if your a wog! So go out and buy the series....can't wait for season 3 to come out....