An Adventure Time Community
Cartoon Network

What time is it? It's Adventure Time, and it'll stay that way for another year. Cartoon Network placed new orders for five of its shows on Friday, and one of them calls for a seventh season of Pendleton Ward's award-winning cartoon.

In addition re-upping on Adventure Time, the network renewed Regular Show for Season 7, renewed both Uncle Grandpa and Steven Universe for Season 2, and ordered 13 more episodes of freshman series Clarence.

Going forward, new episodes of Clarence will be produced without the show's creator, Skyler Page. According to Buzzfeed, Page was fired earlier this month after allegations of sexual assault were brought forth by one of Clarence's animators.

Which renewal are you most excited for?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 7/7/2016

Season 7 : Episode 29

11 Comments
Comments (11)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Staff
Adventure Time should run longer than The Simpsons.
Flag
I couldn't stand any of these. They seem like cartoons made for stoned kids.
Flag
What's the story with Skyler Page leaving Clarence? How much creative control did he exert over the product? It's been such a promising show that I wouldn't want to see it drained of energy after just one season.
Flag
No word on Gravity Falls?
Flag
All of them. I love that Cartoon Network has been getting better and better after Stuart Synder left.
Flag
YEAYYYY!.. More coolness singularities coming!

Flag
I saw Adventure Time for the first time not too long ago. It's a decent cartoon.
Flag
More Regular Show?

Awesome news! Uncle Grandpa, Clarence and Steven Universe are good shows too.

Flag
These announcements actually came before Comic-Con. Like, months before.
Flag
Jingo jango! I'm really glad that Adventure Time will keep on rolling. It continues to remains strong in its sixth season. Its quality has never really dropped in all its years on the air, unlike so many other cartoons I could name. If anything, it actually improves as it ages.
Flag
Staff

Flag
Follow this Show
Members