Adventure Time

Davey

Aired Unknown Jan 14, 2013 on Cartoon Network

6.8
  • Lame Time

This episode was lame. Finn as Davey was a one off but not that fun an adventure at all. The best part was B-MO as a robber and its reaction to Finn cutting his hair.
  • Certainly the worst of the season so far.

3.5
    Were the writers even trying in the SLIGHTEST?

It's really conflicting for me with Adventure Time. When the episodes are good, they blow you away. And when they're bad... they're horrendously so.

So.. I guess I should review the episode for how I saw it.

PLOT: Finn is overcome by the people of Ooo who love him and cherish him as a hero. He decides to shave his head and dye his hair black and creates a spit-personality named Davey.

First off, what is everyone on?! How come everyone is so stupid in this that they can't tell it's Finn?

Second, this just felt like a waste of paper. I feel bad for all of the trees that died to make this garbage. Finn's fake facial hair started talking to him and had a mind of its own.

I'm not even going to comment on it at this point.

Do yourself a favor and watch a GOOD episode, like Jake The Dog or Finn The Human.
TOON