Adventure Time Forums

Cartoon Network

Going Downhill

RegularShow

[1]Jun 17, 2012
    • level: 9

Does anyone besides me think this is going downhill? Seriously, and I thought Season 2 was bad. They weren't, had some bad episodes but some really funny moments. But Season 4 is...what? Here's a short review of every episodes in this season so far.

Hot to the Touch - 5.7/10 - Really boring. I liked the song though.

Five Short Graybles - 6/10 - Description for ep ruined the ep. Had some funny moments.

Web Weirdos - 4/10 - Probably worst so far. Didn't find anything funny about it at all.

Dream of Love - 7.3/10 - Great episode. Loved it.

Return to the Nightosphere - 6.4/10 - Boring. Had some funny moments also.

Daddy's Little Monster - 5/10 - Kind of boring also. Couldn't remember anything funny. Overall a unnecessary two-parter.

In Your Footsteps - 7.5/10 - Best of season so far. Loved the ending and was very funny.

Hug Wolf - 7/10 - A little boring but also had some funny parts.

Princess Monster Wife - 5/10 - Nothing funny, tired of LSP talking about her lumps, starting to get annoying.

Goliad - 5.5/10 - Kind of funny with the PB parts. Overall, not really a good episode. Needs more jokes like every other episode. It is a comedy.

Beyond This Earthly Realm - 6.8/10 - At least it was funny. Also remember about 2 funny parts.

All I'm saying is it needs more humor. Understand, I DON'T HATE THIS SHOW!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sibowittz

[2]Jun 17, 2012
    • level: 17
    RegularShow wrote:

Does anyone besides me think this is going downhill? Seriously, and I thought Season 2 was bad. They weren't, had some bad episodes but some really funny moments. But Season 4 is...what? Here's a short review of every episodes in this season so far.

Hot to the Touch - 5.7/10 - Really boring. I liked the song though.

Five Short Graybles - 6/10 - Description for ep ruined the ep. Had some funny moments.

Web Weirdos - 4/10 - Probably worst so far. Didn't find anything funny about it at all.

Dream of Love - 7.3/10 - Great episode. Loved it.

Return to the Nightosphere - 6.4/10 - Boring. Had some funny moments also.

Daddy's Little Monster - 5/10 - Kind of boring also. Couldn't remember anything funny. Overall a unnecessary two-parter.

In Your Footsteps - 7.5/10 - Best of season so far. Loved the ending and was very funny.

Hug Wolf - 7/10 - A little boring but also had some funny parts.

Princess Monster Wife - 5/10 - Nothing funny, tired of LSP talking about her lumps, starting to get annoying.

Goliad - 5.5/10 - Kind of funny with the PB parts. Overall, not really a good episode. Needs more jokes like every other episode. It is a comedy.

Beyond This Earthly Realm - 6.8/10 - At least it was funny. Also remember about 2 funny parts.

All I'm saying is it needs more humor. Understand, I DON'T HATE THIS SHOW!

This show is far from going downhill. It's the best its been since the first season, and really interesting, and at the same time still funny. I still love it. I did not love Season 3 as much, so I' glad Season 4 has been really good so far. The only episode I didn't care for in this season so far was Dream of Love. Just because every episode is not laugh out loud hilarious, doesn't mean it's not great. The show seems to be starting a kind of arc, which I love. And the show's continuity is fabulous, especially this season.

MarcoAntonioG

[3]Jul 31, 2012
    • level: 5

Adventure time is still awsomeCoolIts definitely NOT going downhill.

taterbug2007

[4]Aug 1, 2012
    • level: 11

I don't think it's going downhill. But opinion is an opinion.

zan4

[5]Aug 7, 2012
    • level: 10
    Ya I can see how a person who can't see the plot can find it boring

Missgnosis

[6]Aug 22, 2012
    • level: 2
    Sounds like your initial love for AT was superficial, and therefore will inevitably become completely bored by it. Perhaps you just enjoyed how deliciously random it seems, and found it aesthetically pleasing. But you failed to see how prophetic and magical it is. You don't realize how not so random it is. Maybe you're just waiting for them to fart at the end of every episode in this season too, rather than have some actual story development.

RaizenYusuke

[7]Nov 12, 2012
    • level: 28
    I liked the 4th season a lot, because the writers are developing plots and storylines more. My complaint so far is Lady's pregenant storyline hasn't been touched since its introduction though. Still think it isone of CN's best shows in recent years.

pokemonmonmon

[8]Nov 14, 2012
    • level: 5

RaizenYusuke wrote:
    I liked the 4th season a lot, because the writers are developing plots and storylines more. My complaint so far is Lady's pregenant storyline hasn't been touched since its introduction though. Still think it isone of CN's best shows in recent years.
    i agree with you 100% i also want them to go into more detail with marceline. i didnt even know 1000 years was considered old in vampire years. then again shes half demon so i guess aging is faster for her. not sure if they explained how marceline got out of nightosphere because i never saw the ice king/marceline episode from the beginning

TVroundtheclock

[9]Mar 26, 2013
    • level: 8
    In my opinion it's been the best so far. Season one and two I just watched for laughs, but I adore the storyline that's being developed and they are really good at revealing more and more history of Ooo in just large enough chuncks. What I also appreciate is how some single episodes teach viewers about moral. This is the first show in years that I have been so pumped about. If they can keep up the quality like this I say then can go on for another five seasons easily.

MarcyAndSimon

[10]Apr 14, 2013
    • level: 3

I don't see how Adventure Time is going downhill. I think season five is one of the best seasons yet.

Now going back to the point where you think that most of the episodes are boring, which I completely disagree. Not every episode is supposed to be downright hilarious (For example, Marcy and Simon, I remember you, and etc.). The only episode(s) I didn't like from season five where Finn the Human, Jake the Dog, Davey, and Little Dude. Finn the Human and Jake the dog where like a What If episode and really had no point whatsoever. Davey was a strange episode, since Finn got replaced by Davey and started acting delusional. And of course, Little Dude was about how Finn's hat came to life. Not the best episode ever. The rest of season five are great, and I completely disagree with the fact that Adventure Time is going downhill.

Ayranci

[11]May 5, 2013
    • level: 17

I don't think Adventure Time is going downhill. I liked season 5 so far. I like this show but I'm not a huge fan of it because some episodes are really boring but some episodes are really fun to watch. I really loved "Simon and Marcy" and "I Remeber You" too. In my opinion, the worst episode of Adventure Time is "A Glitch is a Glitch".