Adventure Time Forums

Monday 7:00 PM on Cartoon NetworkIn Season

Season 3 Talkback

RegularShow

[1]Jul 6, 2011
    • level: 9

Season 3 begins this Monday. Season 3 looks like it's going to have really great episodes and should be better than Season 2, which I hated. Maybe this season will make Season 1 and Season 2 look like Johnny Test. My score is depending on this season.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nicknameless101

[2]Jul 10, 2011
    • level: 25

I liked both of the first two seasons, but I amexcited for the new episodes.

catsimboy

[3]Jul 19, 2011
    • level: 3

What was up with yesterday's "Morituri Te Salutamus" episode? My dad screwed up the DVR so we missed the first couple of minutes but honestly I don't think that would've been enough time to set up the situation they were in when we started watching. It seemed like the whole episode was just two things, Finn fights, Jake sings. Really weird episode, I loved Conquest of Cuteness though.

Edited on 07/19/2011 11:48am

RegularShow

[4]Jul 19, 2011

So far Season 3......SUCKS! Badly, very, very badly. I thought Conquest of Cuteness was a decent episode, of course it gave me no laughs, which I expected for a AT episode. But SERIOUSLY this deserves a TV Razzie or something. This Monday's episode was horrible! But it was funny because if you compare it along with Gumball to Regular Show, it's actually kinda sad because Regular Show was so much better.

catsimboy

[5]Jul 19, 2011
    • level: 3
    You didn't laugh at the everything burrito grave? Or what about when Finn says "I'm going to go manhandle those guys's banandles" and Jake is like "Wut?".

RegularShow

[6]Jul 30, 2011

See, this is my point. Maybe this is more aimed at kids (5-10) and Regular Show is aimed at older kids (11-17 or higher) because that stuff you said wasn't funny at all. Actually, it was pretty funny because they were trying too hard to be funny, but I mean really T_T I watched Memory of a Memory and it was the first "meh" episode of Season 3 which is saying something. I honestly was expecting too much obviously, I loved you AT, you were great, you really were. Someone cancel this now before it becomes the next Johnny Test. Hopefully, Season 4 will be the last. The season finale is a two-parter called "Holly Jolly Secrets", man I really hope this gets better or I'm gonna stop watching this along with MAD (which is getting pretty cheesy). It pains me to say this but I think The Problem Solverz is better than Season 3, which I love but is sometimes boring. But anyways, man AT sucks now.