Adventure Time

Freak City

Aired Unknown Jul 26, 2010 on Cartoon Network

• This episode was really funny

Finn mistakenly helps a magical man, who appeared as a homeless beggar, and gets turned into a giant foot. Finn wants to turn back to normal, but Jake wants him to embrace his new self. This episode super funny. I laughed all the way in this episode and it had such funny humor. I laughed at a buch parts such the some of the lines (Kim saying she hates Trudy), Jake's role throughout the episode Finn singing, and the ending. Overall, a funny episode and I really want to see it again. 10/10
  • Loved it!

I haven't seen too many episodes of this show, but i have already fallen in love with it. The off the wall humor and one liners are consistently hilarious. This episode had me and my sister in tears from laughing so much. The beginning with the hobo magic man was great! And after Finn's auto-tune song, i couldn't stop laughing. Another favorite line was "No way man... I freakin' hate Trudy" ahahaha!! I love the usage of random words like what the blubins, or shushers. There were so many random moments of funny too. A great episode of a great show, hopefully it can gain a bigger fanbase and stay around for a lot longer!!!