Adventure Time

Cartoon Network Premiered Apr 05, 2010 In Season

TVTome_Shadow

Adventure Time Fan Reviews (222)

7.7
  • Nothing but a teen drama with fart jokes sprinkled on top, with unfunniness being the icing to the cake.

This is the second worst show on the network, only to be beaten by Ninjago (Legends of Chima was originally number one before it's cancellation). Grojband was initially the worst but that show got cancelled and pulled off the network so I'm not counting that show anymore.

I used to like this show but that was when I was much younger. I'm lots older now and I'm old enough to realize this show is nothing but an unfunny fart-festival for teens ages 16-19. I don't even see where they're trying to make jokes in this show besides fart jokes and gross out humor.

I should say something about the animation. Oh lord, the animation. It looks very cheap. It's like the animators just wanted to get the animation over with and drew two dots and a line on the characters faces. It seems they were too lazy to animate noses.

All the characters seem to be teens. The main character's a teen, the pink princess is a teen, the vampire is a teen, I think the only thing that's not a teen in this show is the dog. But he acts like one so maybe he's a teen too.

The premise is really dumb. The protagonist has no parents and goes on adventures with a dog unaccompanied by an adult which is really dangerous. The whole premise of the candy kingdom is stupid.

If these people want to have themselves a good show, they should see something like Regular Show. That show doesn't have any teen drama. If they want to do something like this, they should make it a children's show for Nick Jr. and give the protagonist parents. They shouldn't have bothered doing this.

I heard the show is getting a seventh season. Hopefully that season is the last one because this show doesn't deserve to go on that long. It should have just stayed a pilot. The pilot doesn't rely on teen humor and it's not fart jokes. For some reason they made the show into a teen friendly show with fart jokes. The show would work for a children's cartoon, but not as a CN show for teens. Hopefully season 7 is the last season. I'm tired of some of the things CN's giving us.