Adventures in Wonderland

Disney Channel (ended 1995)

Adventures in Wonderland Fan Reviews (9)

• I loved it growing up.

I loved this show. I remember the thing that went on. you had to vote for a member of wonderland to be president or something. My parents allowed and my brother call the number up a couple times we thought it was cool that we heard the charictors voices. By the way where can I buy it if I wanted to? they don't have it on disny website. if ay body knows email me at dark_fairy1988@yahoo.com Please of any body have info about it write. I want to buy it for my self and my kids. please. thanks you. I appreciate it.
  • Wonderful show! It was very unique in the essence of a time where everyone was trying to be different and diverse, and this one took the cake in my opinion!

In the 1990's shows were all about touching the points of diversity.. I personally feel this show did it! I believe it was very original, remember Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb.. they were nothing like the orignal Story.. Oh, and how I loved the Queen of Hearts, she was a powerful African American. I believe this show was awesome in its cheesyness, but it was also beautiful in its orginality! This show should come back as reruns somewhere! I'd love to show it to my children one day! It was very fun to watch and it reminds me of how simple things were back in the 90's as a child
  • Alice in Wonderland type tv show which aired on the Disney Channel back in the 1990's. At the start of the show, Alice would hop into a mirror and travel to wonderland where she would meet characters like mad hatter, the dutchess, and many more characters

A classic Disney show that should be brought back for good! I remember watching this show as a child and just loving every minute of it! It had tons of great music and dancing and taught us a story. I loved the beginning where Alice would talk about stuff in her room and then hop right into the mirror that teleports her to Wonderland. Overall, great show that should have never been cancelled. I was young when it came on, but I loved it more than any other shows back in the days when Disney had better shows on television.
  • A great series that's sadly locked away in favor of garbage like Hannah Montana

I was born in an era when Cable TV was family friendly and not polluted with crap like "Fear Factor" or "High School Musical".

I use to watch The Disney Channel before it lost it's flavor due to tedious trash like Hannah Montana and Kim Possible

"Adventures in Wonderland" is a show that's fun in it's creative right

It's spiritually faithful to the story world on which it's blatantly based on

However, I'm a bit puzzled on Why the queen of hearts is black and Why Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum (also played by black actors) act like rappers and wear bling bling ('90s style)

It's a shame Disney locked this series away and we might never see this on DVD, someday some good hearted chap might put all the episodes of this show on YouTube for our nostalgic enjoyment until them we will yell explicit things to the idjits that currently run "Disney Channel"
  • Very good sitcom!

This was a very funny sitcom I grew up watching! I loved it ever sinse I was 6 and I still love it! Even my parents think it's hilarious so who says teens and adults can't enjoy it too? This is my all-time favorite Disney sitcom! I think it's hilarious! There's alot of good moments it's had like where the Queen of Hearts is challenging the Duchess to a game, the Hare reading the Hatter's mail before he looks at it (which makes him mad XD), etc. I hope this tv series gets put out on DVD box sets some day because to me, it was one of the most hilarious shows that was ever on Disney Channel and I miss it alot.
  • Don\'t you dare diss this show.

Ok, maybe it's a show that "teens" won't like, but for kids it is awesome! I came across a taped episode of this show (which I used to watch all the time) and it is very weird. What is with Tweedle Dee and Dum being rappers? I loved this as a kid, but now it is very funny to watch!
  • Borderline acceptable. How far down has television sunk to these days. Not to disrespect the creators of Adventures in Wonderland but I guess it's simply the trend of tv these days (nothing good on.

Borderline acceptable. How far down has television sunk to these days. Not to disrespect the creators of Adventures in Wonderland but I guess it's simply the trend of tv these days (nothing good on.) Time poorly wasted. Adventures in Wonderland is nothing good on. Now i had given the rating for this show is
  • People version of Alice in Wonderland

I completely forgot about this show until I saw Elisabeth on ivillage.com. I knew I recognized her, and it was actually from My Date with the President's Daughter. But then I remembered this show!!!! I can't believe I forgot about it! I remember loving it! I'm glad to see that it is still somewhere out there.
  • Something to watch