The Adventures of Paddington Bear

HBO (ended 2004)

The Adventures of Paddington Bear Fan Reviews (3)

6.4
  • This is good cartoon for kids. I hope all is on DVD.

I saw this on HBO Family when it was on TV. I have the DVD 2 disks. Now is He's 50 year birthday and is time to sell toys, games, etc. in USA & other plases. I like to buy the Paddington Bear pluch. I have Teddy Ruxpin. I also try to get Little Bear plush. I hope that HBO Family or Nick Jr. have it on there channel. Lets try to get this back on TV. You watch this cartton your kids will like to see this cartoon. P.S. Teddy Ruxpin says hi! Teddy Ruxpin wants see you.

Teddy bear
  • Could have been a lot better.

This is one of my all time favourite childrens series. The original cartoons are now classics, but this recently made one really needed a lot of work.

Paddington is a very lovable, endearing bear for the young and old. He has a straightforward and simple approach to life and he only sees the good in every situation. He gets into messes but always manages to turn things around.

While some adults who grew up with the other version of these cartoons will probably balk at this series this is at least a wholesome, nonviolent animated series for kids.
  • I don't know whether Trey and They are attacking Family Guy or just making fun of the The Adventures of Paddington Bear.

5.9
    I don't know whether Trey and They are attacking Family Guy or just making fun of the The Adventures of Paddington Bear. The whole thing about the writers of FG being manatees and having a joke machine insert jokes randomly into each FG episode wasn't a bad idea.it is a bad show.