Should Jazwares make the Characters from AOSTH?

Should Jazwares make the Characters from AOSTH?

trainguy111

[1]Feb 17, 2010
    • level: 2
    What do you think? Should Jazwares make the characters from the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog? You be the judge!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pferreira86

[2]Feb 21, 2010
    • level: 17

I didn't know what you were talking about so I had to look them up. I think it would be interesting if they made Adventures toys but the problem of doing toys like Sonic, Tails and Robotnik is that they'd look no different than normal Sonic toys. Unless you really want a toy that says 'Robotnik' instead of 'Eggman'.

But having said that I'd love to see some Scratch and Grounder toys. Those would be cool.

Edited on 02/21/2010 8:11am
    Edited 2 total times.

trainguy111

[3]Feb 21, 2010
    What I mean is the characters from the series that never appeared in the video game. Like Merna, Robotnik, Jr., Breezy, and Roxxy.

pferreira86

[4]Feb 28, 2010

The problem of course is whether these characters would be popular enough to be turned into toys. Someone could pick up a toy of Robotnik Jr and go "big whoop!". Do you see, everyone knows Sonic and Tails but a toy based on Wes Weasley would probably get ignored.

But personally I still with the idea of making Scratch and Grounder toys. The fun you could have with both of them!

trainguy111

[5]Mar 7, 2010
    Totally, the posibilities would be endless. Stop motion films, dioramas, train layouts, etc. You can't go wrong with any of those! Plus characters like Breezy and merna would look cool enough to be popular.

pferreira86

[6]Mar 14, 2010

trainguy111 wrote:
    Totally, the posibilities would be endless. Stop motion films, dioramas, train layouts, etc. You can't go wrong with any of those! Plus characters like Breezy and merna would look cool enough to be popular.
    Train layouts? Do you mean a la The Robotnik Express? A train layout would always end in a crash.Sealed

Edited on 03/14/2010 4:55am
    Edited 2 total times.