TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

The American Sonic the Hedgehog Comic or the British Sonic the Comic?

US or UK Sonic Comic?

soundmonkey44

[21]Mar 24, 2009
    • level: 6

As a hug fan of Comics & Sonic I can say this about the comics.

OK the Archie Comic is the Sonic series ive grown up with, its great it basically mixes the best of the games & the toons into one awsome series of adventures not to mention a lot of interesting origional Villains for Sonic & Knux t fight besides Robotnik & Snivly, such as Ixis Naugus, Mammoth mougel, The Dark legion, Enerjak, dr.Finitivus & of course Scourge, not to mention neat original heros such as knux girlfriend Julie-su and Maria's decendant Hope Kintobor. The US archie comic is awsome

OK now time for the UK comic, Its true that Sonic the Comic had a lot more unsonic style scifi elements but it had alot of creative & good stories, plus it used metal sonic & Nack the weasel better the then the U.S. comic. & its origional characters were 10X more creative then the archie ones, STC did things archie would have been cancled for even thinking! & I respect that! Of course thats also because SEGA Europe arn't as big of jerks as SEGA US is!

Overall both comics have there ups & downs! I myself have collected the archie ones for 10 years now & have managed to acqurie most of the backissues, as for the UK sonic the comic althugh I don't own any..YET i have found "Ways" of reading the series, Plus the UK comic was continued as SONIC THE COMIC ONLINE! in case any of u other US sonic fans our interested!!

in end i say 3 cheers for the worlds best comic hedgehog!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.