The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog

(ended 1993)

Kennymacdougall

The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Fan Reviews (58)

• This show is based off of the classic Sonic games and it's got alot of good moments.

When I was young, I grew up with the Sonic games (mostly 'Sonic the Hedgehog 2') and I've always wanted to see a Sonic tv series. When I was 9, I started watching Toon Disney and I saw that this was on Toon Disney. I watched it every night it was on but sometimes I accedentally missed it but not much. I kept watching it every night until one day, Toon Disney moved it to a time where I was usually sleeping then finally they took it off. I miss watching this cartoon every night. I do watch it on YouTube sometimes. I'm glad that this tv series is going to be coming to DVD boxsets. This is the best Sonic cartoon I've ever known! I even like it more then 'Sonic X'. I think Scratch and Grounder the most hilaious charactors in Sonic history. Another thing that makes this cartoon my favorite Sonic cartoon is that Tails is in every episode and he is always Sonic's sidekick. I know he got captured by Robotnik alot but he's also had a few episodes of his own.