Aeon Flux Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 1995)

when is it on or is it not on anymore

  • Avatar of bigbuck900

    bigbuck900

    [1]Feb 21, 2006
    • member since: 12/03/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 89
    IS IT ON ANYMORE
    IF IT IS WHEN IS IT ON AND WHAT CHANNAL?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of newerhaun

    newerhaun

    [2]Feb 23, 2006
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,532
    Last I knew, reruns were on weekends and late nights on MTV2, but who knows, anymore? Check your local listings for MTV2. That's really the only channel it'd be on.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bigbuck900

    bigbuck900

    [3]Apr 3, 2006
    • member since: 12/03/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 89
    thANKS MAN
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lequericacalvo

    lequericacalvo

    [4]Aug 16, 2006
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 4,404

    bigbuck900 wrote:
    IS IT ON ANYMORE IF IT IS WHEN IS IT ON AND WHAT CHANNAL?

    I saw it like six months ago on MTV LATINO.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MizXev

    MizXev

    [5]Jan 3, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 5

    Its hardly on if at all..........

    BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!  Its addictive... you'll find something new every single time you watch an episode.. its amazing how much you can get out of just the episodes that they made........ too few if I say so!!!!!!
    And ban the film!!!!!!!!!  grrrrrrrrrr.  lol...... its just not AEON!!  Aeon is brash and sexy and unafraid of using her female powers to get ahead in her spying or whatever she is dreaming up.... The Aeon in the film is a total different character...

    Anyway.... the WHOLE collection is now available!!  Box set with all sorts of extras... its amazing and WORTH the price!!!

    xoxoxoxo

    Always
       Miz Xev
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lequericacalvo

    lequericacalvo

    [6]May 6, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 4,404
    MizXev wrote:

    Its hardly on if at all..........

    BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!  Its addictive... you'll find something new every single time you watch an episode.. its amazing how much you can get out of just the episodes that they made........ too few if I say so!!!!!!
    And ban the film!!!!!!!!!  grrrrrrrrrr.  lol...... its just not AEON!!  Aeon is brash and sexy and unafraid of using her female powers to get ahead in her spying or whatever she is dreaming up.... The Aeon in the film is a total different character...

    Anyway.... the WHOLE collection is now available!!  Box set with all sorts of extras... its amazing and WORTH the price!!!

    xoxoxoxo

    Always
       Miz Xev


    Calm Down . But you are right, the dvd of the show is so good.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ssimonds1

    ssimonds1

    [7]Aug 2, 2007
    • member since: 04/10/07
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 574

    I couldn't agree more. The Aeon Flux DVD set is excellent. All episodes are included, great commentary, and some very special extras.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lequericacalvo

    lequericacalvo

    [8]Nov 1, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 4,404
    ssimonds1 wrote:

    I couldn't agree more. The Aeon Flux DVD set is excellent. All episodes are included, great commentary, and some very special extras.



    Indeed, I enjoyed the shorts of liquid television.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.