A.E.S. Hudson Street

ABC (ended 1978)

A.E.S. Hudson Street Fan Reviews (2)

5.4
  • Worse A.E.S. Hudson Street ever. Well actually that's being very harsh. After all, I'm sure the production company had put a lot of effort in producing this and trashing it like I am doing right now seems downright unfair.

Worse A.E.S. Hudson Street ever. Well actually that's being very harsh. After all, I'm sure the production company had put a lot of effort in producing this and trashing it like I am doing right now seems downright unfair. However, I can't forgive those who waste my time with something like this. Why did I pick up something called A.E.S. Hudson Street in the first place?

• I can see how some people say that there are problems with A.E.S.Hudson Street but I personally think that it is still very enjoyable.

I can see how some people say that there are problems with A.E.S.Hudson Street but I personally think that it is still very enjoyable. It's nowhere near some of the other shows that I've watched lately but it's just because those were particularly good not that A.E.S.Hudson Street was particularly bad. Recommended if you have time to spare.