Afro Samurai Forums

Spike TV (ended 2008)

Afro Droid vs. Justice vs. Kuma (Possible Spoilers)

Which among these three would win in a fight?

TheQing

[1]Jun 28, 2007
    • level: 2
    After seeing all the amazing animated battles in the series, I expected the last one to be a fight for the history books. However, upon watching the  fifth episode, I found myself underwhelmed by Afro's fated confrontation with Justice. Heck, even the fight between Afro's father and the gunslinger was more entertaining. 

So it got me thinking, in my opinion Afro Droid and Kuma/Jinno had far more lengthier battles with Afro with the addition that he was in (or near) peak condition. With that said, do you think the Afro Droid or Kuma/Jinno would've been able to defeat Justice had they succeeded at slaying Afro? Just a thought, I mean, Justice is a good shot and that third arm slice is quite unexpected, but is he really that powerful?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

suss2it

[2]Feb 9, 2008
    • level: 14
    I think either of them could take Justice, Kuma with his double blade technique could probably defend himself from that 3rd arm, and Afrodroid is Afro, but Afro did learn new things after he was created, so maybe for him.

Heyjose

[3]Feb 20, 2008
    • level: 2
    Jinno > Justice > Afro Droid.

Jinno and Afro were pure equals. Afro held back in the beginning of the fight,then and was mainly on the defensive for the second half. But when Afro finally went on the offensive, he managed to win.

Afro defeated Justice while he wasn't even at 100%...even then he still beat him.

Afro Droid has the most power out of any of them, but if Afro can defeat him...i see why Jinno wouldn't be able to. Afro Droid has Afro's main weaknesses. I'd think he'd lose to Justice.

TheNile24

[4]Feb 29, 2008
    • level: 4
    I picked afro droid, but i only picked him because the afro droid fights were my favorite ones.

KingofIPirates

[5]Feb 17, 2009
    • level: 32
    It's could go either way between Afro Droid and Kuma.