Spike TV (ended 2008)

Afro Samurai video games

gunswordfist

[21]Oct 6, 2007
    • level: 4
    MBII_Dolla_Bill wrote:
    gunswordfist wrote:
    gokusatsuken wrote:
    I just wanted to get everybody's opinions on the upcoming Afro Samurai video games that should be coming out within the next couple of months. Does anybody think that these games will be worth everyone's time or are they going to be a waste of resources?
    Whoa. I thought this was going to be a 'What if Afro had a game' thread. lol Shoulda came here a long time ago. They won't be worth the time. Much more popular anime has garbage games like Naruto and Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist. I'm pretty sure they'll try to use Afro to cash in on its fanbase. Fans PLEASE stay away from these games.

Dude, don't judge anything b4 it even comes out. And you can't generalize and say all anime games suck.
    I can, I will, I have and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. So deal with it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gamerfaqs

[22]Nov 14, 2008
    • level: 1

gunswordfist wrote:
    MBII_Dolla_Bill wrote:
    gunswordfist wrote:
    gokusatsuken wrote:
    I just wanted to get everybody's opinions on the upcoming Afro Samurai video games that should be coming out within the next couple of months. Does anybody think that these games will be worth everyone's time or are they going to be a waste of resources?
    Whoa. I thought this was going to be a 'What if Afro had a game' thread. lol Shoulda came here a long time ago. They won't be worth the time. Much more popular anime has garbage games like Naruto and Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist. I'm pretty sure they'll try to use Afro to cash in on its fanbase. Fans PLEASE stay away from these games.
    Dude, don't judge anything b4 it even comes out. And you can't generalize and say all anime games suck.
    I can, I will, I have and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. So deal with it.

Its pretty clear this guy has issues. Funny how all his posts are negative. lol

@gunsword

If you don't like it so much then why bother posting in this thread? Is this the only way you can express yourself, by coming on here and flaming? Seems like noone cares what you have to say in person, therefor, you come here to post your non-sense.lol

BTW, the game looks off the hook!!! lol

Trollwrangler

[23]Dec 9, 2008
    • level: 5

If you guys don't like what gunsword is saying then might I suggest stop caring how much he flames and stop feeding the troll.

ANYWAYS back to THE GAME. Have any of you seen the trailers? It looks like everything an Afro Samurai game should be. This could just be optimism but the game looks like it has a better chance than usual to be a good game, despite being an anime game.

gigorga

[24]Apr 5, 2009
    • level: 1
    The Game ended up sucking. Played it. Dissapointed.

Trollwrangler

[25]Apr 23, 2009
    • level: 5
    GOD F***ING D***IT!!!