Afro Samurai Forums

Spike TV (ended 2008)

Last episode (spoilers)

Giggabite

[1]Feb 4, 2007
    • level: 4
    Firstly i think the whole series was fantastic, all the characters were amazing, the animation was incredible etc. Love Love LOVE! Afro samurai. Anyway at the end of episode 5 we see justice's eyes open and he does his evil smile. Are we to be under the impression he is still alive? I mean it probably doesn't matter as the series is over and we are unsure if anymore will be made but i was just curious what others think.
    I think maybe it's not that he's still alive, but he finds it humourous...where ever he is dead or alive. That afro still has to fight just like his father did and perhaps justice thinks that afro will eventually suffer the same fate as his dad. Who knows.
    Loved this show.

Mike
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

xXxVigil

[2]Jun 1, 2007
    • level: 2
    Giggabite wrote:
    Firstly i think the whole series was fantastic, all the characters were amazing, the animation was incredible etc. Love Love LOVE! Afro samurai. Anyway at the end of episode 5 we see justice's eyes open and he does his evil smile. Are we to be under the impression he is still alive? I mean it probably doesn't matter as the series is over and we are unsure if anymore will be made but i was just curious what others think.
    I think maybe it's not that he's still alive, but he finds it humourous...where ever he is dead or alive. That afro still has to fight just like his father did and perhaps justice thinks that afro will eventually suffer the same fate as his dad. Who knows.
    Loved this show.

Mike

seriously dout they will make anymore eps jst thnk it was a fun little thng to put in the anime

Rtkat3

[3]Jun 25, 2007
    • level: 57
    This show is a miniseries. I agree that they may not make anymore episodes.

gondomwing

[4]Jul 31, 2007
    • level: 3
    Rtkat3 wrote:
    This show is a miniseries. I agree that they may not make anymore episodes.

While I agree it was good as a mini-series I think it was to short, some of it seemed a bit rushed I think they should have spreed it around another 1 or 2 episodes.