2 new episodes confirmed

mysteryfan427

[1]Mar 4, 2006
    • level: 22
    Two of the four new episodes to be produced for next season are Mrs. McGinty's Dead and Dead Man's Folly. This is good for me, since I wanted these two to be in the next season. I hope the other two are Murder on the Orient Express and The Big Four.

With this information, there are a few questions. Will Zoe Wanamaker reprise her role as Mrs. Oliver? Will Miss Lemon, who was featured briefly in Dead Man's Folly, be in the episode? And, of course, what will the other two be?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

samiam78

[2]Mar 18, 2006
    • level: 5
    I saw Dead Man's Folly when they made a movie out of it in the 1980's with Peter Ustinov. That movie had 'Hastings' in it. I hope they will bring back Hastings, and maybe Japp. I miss the old team.

peliassos

[3]Mar 28, 2006
    • level: 10
    my wishlist for the remaininh two episodes are two of either clocks, elephants can remember or murder in three acts. although i adore murder on the orient express too, i don't think a tv adaptation could give it all. that book was kind of holy for me

SPARKLE4U

[4]Nov 29, 2006
    • level: 12
    peliassos wrote:
    my wishlist for the remaininh two episodes are two of either clocks, elephants can remember or murder in three acts. although i adore murder on the orient express too, i don't think a tv adaptation could give it all. that book was kind of holy for me

Has anyone actually read anything about a cancellation of this show?

batmanbat

[5]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 6
    samiam78 wrote:
    I saw Dead Man's Folly when they made a movie out of it in the 1980's with Peter Ustinov. That movie had 'Hastings' in it. I hope they will bring back Hastings, and maybe Japp. I miss the old team.

Don't worry. Hastings makes a return in Curtain. Brilliant twist in that book, I must say...