Age of Love

Australia Finale

Aired Monday 12:00 AM Aug 06, 2007 on NBC

5.6
  • The final two women go to Australia to meet Mark's family. Will Mark choose a Cougar or a Kitten?

5.6
    Absolutely predictable, from start to finish. At the beginning of the show, Mark is shown with the woman he is cutting from the competition. This was not the most intelligent decision the producers have ever made, as both women have different colored hair, and one of the women had her hair up, while the other wore it down. The viewers knew who won before the opening credits even rolled.

Now, did anyone actually think a man who has been linked to the likes of Paris Hilton would choose a woman old enough to be his mother, no matter how classy she is? I didn't. Not once had Mark shown that his character had any depth. Unsurprisingly, Amanda was the winner. She claimed to be "happier than the happiest girl on earth". I was unable to tell through the Botox. She may well have been. Then again, it could have been gas. You can never tell with those injections. Disappointing, to say the least. I kept hoping that Mark would come to his senses and pick the woman who was not likely to stab him in his sleep. Moronic thinking on my part, obviously.

My final thoughts on this episode...predictable and disappointing. It was obvious from the first episode that Mark was physically attracted to Amanda, and that she would be the last one standing, regardless of the non-existent personality she has.