Age of Love Forums

NBC (ended 2007)

Who's Your Current Favorite???

schlprsn204

[1]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 11

Who's yours??? Mine is Jen!!! My favorite was Kelli + Jayanna but, they both got eliminated. I personally hate Amanda. If you notice closely in the show. Whenever, she spoke to Mark about another lady he got the certain lady eliminated. When Amanda told Mark, that he was kissing Kelli too much, and that it looked that he liked Kelli more than the other women. There went Kelli. Out the door. And, when Amanda practically lied to Mark about Jayanna saying that Mark wasn't genuine to all the ladies about his feelings, etc. Mark sent Jayanna home. Jayanna only said that to watch out for your feelings, because he says the same stuff to ALL the women sometimes. Oh, I don't really like Maria either. She, said that she would take her own self out of the competition. But, each time Mark turned on the charm. And, she stayed. She needs to stick to what she says. Does anyone agree?? And, please post your own opinions about your favorites, and dislikes!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kebarrera

[2]Jul 30, 2007
    • level: 7
    I did like Jayanna for the longest time but then i don't know something happened to her that made me dislike her. My 2 favorites right now are Jen and Megan. I think that Amanda is way to overobsessive about Mark.

I never noticed before whenever Amanda talked about another girl he eliminated her. Good catch.

schlprsn204

[3]Jul 30, 2007
    kebarrera wrote:
    I did like Jayanna for the longest time but then i don't know something happened to her that made me dislike her. My 2 favorites right now are Jen and Megan. I think that Amanda is way to overobsessive about Mark.

I never noticed before whenever Amanda talked about another girl he eliminated her. Good catch.

Yeah, I know I'm pretty good at catching "smelly rats." And, yeah I like Megan too. Each elimination recently has been pretty shocking to me. Except for the one w/ Mary. She was SO ANNOYING!

schlprsn204

[4]Jul 30, 2007
    By the way , "kebarrera", I love your shows. I went to your fav.'s, and I love them. I actually have alot of your shows, on mine! Cool!

trekgirldana

[5]Jul 30, 2007
    • level: 2

Of the ones that are left, probably Megan.

annie_okie

[6]Jul 31, 2007
    • level: 28
    Jen is my favorite. Amanda wasn't too bad at the beginning, but she strikes me as manipulative and a bit.....stalkerish.

schlprsn204

[7]Jul 31, 2007
    annie_okie wrote:
    Jen is my favorite. Amanda wasn't too bad at the beginning, but she strikes me as manipulative and a bit.....stalkerish.

No really?? Jk!

becka15

[8]Aug 10, 2007
    • level: 5
    i would say that its a race between meg and amander