A Marvel's Agent Carter Community
ABC (ended 2016)

A former Tree Hill resident and a Dollhouse fan favorite are joining Marvel's Agent Carter.

According to The Hollywood ReporterOne Tree Hill vet Chad Michael Murray and Dollhouse alum Enver Gjokaj have landed series regular roles on ABC's upcoming Captain America spin-off. 

Gjokaj will play Agent Daniel Sousa and Murray will play Agent Jack Thompson, both of whom will cross paths with the titular Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell) when she takes on a new role at the Strategic Scientific Reserve.

Agent Carter doesn't yet have a premiere date, but the series will air Tuesdays at 9pm on ABC, taking over for Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. during the latter show's winter hiatus.

22 Comments
Comments (22)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I was just saying I wanted to see Enver on AoS, but I will happily watch him on Agent Carter. Yay!
Flag
Nice to see Enver landing some regular work again. That guy really deserves to be a star.

Flag
I ended up not watching Agents of SHIELD because I just can't with long seasons but I'll check out Agent Carter, I really liked her in the first Cap movie and in the one shot.
Flag

Enver Gjokaj is damn good actor. Glad we'll get to see him again.

Flag
Cannot wait for this show! And these additions are even cooler!
Flag
I guess Chad Michael Murray's character may die in Season 4 of Crackle's 'Chosen'. If you haven't watched this amazing series.. please check it out. And if you are TV.COM STAFF and reading this, please, someone, START REVIEWING CH:OS:EN. It's a hell of a thrill ride of a show that's basic question comes down to: "What are you willing to do to save the people you love?"

Flag
Enver Gjokaj should be a lead on his own show, the guy is a consummate scene-stealer.
Flag
This show will not work. The only reason Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. worked is Coulson and how he survived. I really don't think anyone is going to care about Cap's ex-girlfriend. Now, make it primarily about Howard Stark, and you'll have a serious hook.
Flag
You're totally right, no one cares about Peggy Carter....but EVERYONE is begging for a show about a secondary comedic character who onlyexisted to connect us back to Tony Stark.
Flag
And who played such a huge role in who Tony is, and who created the element Tony fabricated in IM2, etc...
Flag
(it won't let me respond to your latest comment)

All I'm saying is that we need stories that extend beyond "brilliant male scientist and/or ripped (blonde) dude saving the world" I've seen Howard Stark before, maybe not him specifically, but characters like him. Peggy Carter, for all of your disinterest in her, is at least a step in a different direction for Marvel (and comic-based projects in general).
Flag
Being an important plot point doesn't make someone a compelling character. Uncle Ben and Aunt May played a huge role in who Peter Parker is, do I want to watch a movie/show about them? Not really.
Flag
May and Ben Parker were only parental figures for Peter with no real compelling story on their own (although the new bastardization of Spider Man tried to make them and Peter's father more compelling). Howard Stark had several major stories he was linked to, including the Manhattan Project, the Arsenal robots, Reid Richards' father, the immortal Isaac Newton, the Red Skull, the Watchers, Archangel's father, and a host of other Marvel Universe staples. If that isn't "compelling" to you, then I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.
Flag
to be totally honest, I've never liked Chad Michael Murray in anything I've seen him in, granted that was only Gilmore Girls and Freaky Friday, so I'm a tad wary of his casting.. but I like Enver Gjokaj and I was pretty much going to watch this for Hayley Atwell anyway regardless of who else was in it. and the Agent Carter Marvel One-Shot from Iron Man 3 was good enough.

now that Trophy Wife is cancelled, I wonder if they'll have Bradley Whitford reprise his role from the One-Shot
Flag
I loved his character in One Tree Hill...I thought he made a great "Lucas". He seems to be cast as the mean guy or the jerk a lot of times...

Still, he's incredibly hot!
(Except with the weird long-ish hair he was spotted with when he returned as a guest to OTH, Season 9...that style just had to go.)
Flag
I'm not exactly excited for this show, but I am excited to see Enver on a regular acting gig and not just guest appearances.
Flag
He is guesting on Rizzoli and Isles right now. I agree that he should be a regular or lead. He is a wonderful actor. One of my favorite "unknown" actors. He was so great on Dollhouse.
Flag
So much of the cast of Dollhouse did amazing and got to show some awesome range. Too bad so few of them seem to to be getting regular gigs after that.

As for Rizzoli and Isles? I'll never watch that, not even if you had like my top 10 favorite actresses and actors on there in full uncensored orgies (possible lie). I just refuse to watch it no matter who shows up on there.
Flag
R&I is one of my guilty pleasures.
Flag
I hope they do a really good job creating an era-specific look and acting style for Chad Michael Murray, he's always seemed very modern-day to me.

All I know about Enver Gjokaj is that his name looks like someone trying to cheat at Scrabble.
Flag
Everything is better with Enver Gjokaj.

It looks like Agent Carter is going to be really awesome show :)
Flag
I'm not one hundred percent sold on this show because Cpt. America was never a favorite of mine but it's beginning to look more interesting.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members