Air Emergency Forums

Friday 7:00 PM on Discovery ChannelIn Season

Which episode do you think is the most mysterious

IrkenInvaderZim

[1]Jul 7, 2007
    • level: 6
    Swiss Air 111 fireand the Korean 007 which got shot down, mysterious and scary.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MarchingTwinkie

[2]Jul 28, 2007
    • level: 5
    I'm intrigued by the continued debate and uncertainty over the source that ignited the lavatory fire that killed helf of those on board Air Canada Flight 797. Almost 25 years, and still no one is sure what exactly caused it...

Condog1702

[3]Nov 20, 2007
    • level: 3

I would have to say Hanging by a Thread where the Aloha 737 lost a portion of its fuselage, i thought that was pretty weird

lozza1525

[4]Jan 19, 2008
    • level: 33
    Condog1702 wrote:

I would have to say Hanging by a Thread where the Aloha 737 lost a portion of its fuselage, i thought that was pretty weird

I always thought that the British Airways 747 from the UK to Perth (All 4 Engines Have Faled)was interesting and mysterious, it turned out to be volcano ash, now that's weird.

stripey_hat_gal

[5]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 6
    lozza1525 wrote:

I always thought that the British Airways 747 from the UK to Perth (All 4 Engines Have Faled)was interesting and mysterious, it turned out to be volcano ash, now that's weird.

Ooooh, that 1 was kewl [my boyfriend, who's a huge stargate freak, thought it looked like a wormhole lol]

But i thought the South Africa one where they were on a plane that was half passengers / half cargo was a little mysterious [sorry, i cant remember the ep name]

RedSoxFan274

[6]Sep 22, 2008
    • level: 14
    stripey_hat_gal wrote:
    lozza1525 wrote:

Ooooh, that 1 was kewl [my boyfriend, who's a huge stargate freak, thought it looked like a wormhole lol]

But i thought the South Africa one where they were on a plane that was half passengers / half cargo was a little mysterious [sorry, i cant remember the ep name]

Helios 522 was mysterious, when they ran out of air...it was like a ghost plane...spooky

Parricida

[7]Sep 28, 2008
    • level: 47
    stripey_hat_gal wrote:

I totally agree on that. It was from episode "Cargo Conspiracy" and when I started reading this topic, my first thought was the same case.