Air Emergency

Friday 7:00 PM on Discovery Channel Premiered Sep 03, 2003 In Season

princessleia77

Air Emergency Fan Reviews (3)

• can you imagine. if you were a Pilot and Atc.

Your mistake cause a disaster like them. How would you feel. How does it affect your rest of life.
  • Really shouldnt have watched this before flying from Australia to England!!!

I love this show. I am really big into the how's and why's of mechanical things going wrong so I love watching this show. I love the re-enactments that they do at the start and then go back to tell you what went wrong and why. Even if it is something as simple as pilot error or when it gets into more finer details of mechanical failure and why. I started to watch this show just before we flew out to England and totally started freaking out! I wanted to know the history of the pilots who would be flying us and if the planes were safe ect, I thought my boyfriend was going to have to sedate me.
    Since watching this I have also got hooked on Seconds from Disaster aswell. They are both great shows!
  • This show has given me a new perspective to flying.

This show has given me a new perspective to flying. As a pilot, Most AirPlane disaster shows are incorrect, but Air Emergency (MAYDAY in Canada) It 100% correct in every aspect, the airplane scenery, the air traffic control, the physics behind the crash explinations. They inform you of occourances that happen in real life, and how they were dealt with, and fixed (if they were a problem with the airplane). The re-enactments are brilliant as well, completely realistic and down to earth!

I would recommend this show to any person who enjoys a great show or documentary, Aviation enthusiast or not!