Airwolf Forums

CBS (ended 1987)

Is Airwolf Airing anywhere?

BRAH

[21]May 29, 2007
    • level: 4
    That's cool. Yeah, it's unfortunately not joining Sci-Fi's schedule. At least not now. They did the same thing with Season 2, and it vanished right after. Now they do it with Season 3... it'll be the same result. When Season 4 is released (which is rumored to already be in the works), i'm sure Sci-Fi will air a 2-day marathon of those.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aslayt01

[22]Feb 13, 2008
    I miss this show i watche dit wheni was younger and then it went off air, i want them to bring it back.

Celtwytch

[23]Feb 21, 2008
    • level: 8

It's currently being shown every day on a channel called DMAX. It's a channel that's available through Sky TV.

elq99

[24]Mar 20, 2008
    • level: 1

Just stumbled across a website that currently has seasons 1 and 2 up on it, along with a selection of other shows as well. www.hulu.com is the place. Haven't had to sign up or pay for anything....yet, still trying to figure out if there's some catch to it and/or if it's too good to be true, but the only thing I've really seen is that they do that "limited commerial" thing, kinda like what 24 does (or use to do I believe) on their season premiers.

Either way, I'm getting my Airwolf fix while I can.

Kadodian

[25]Jun 14, 2008
    • level: 23
    wrs wrote:
    TV Land aired episodes of Airwolf up until a couple of years ago. Perhaps they will bring it back within the next year or two who knows.

I hope so I liked this show alot.

scottoner

[26]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 5
    www.fancast.com has some of the episodes also with that limited comm. Loved this show.

BRAH

[27]Jan 19, 2009
    Episodes from all seasons I believe can be viewed at Hulu.com

As far as broadcasts, some local digital broadcast stations in the U.S. that are affilated with RTN (Retro Television Network), sometimes re-broadcast "Airwolf" depending on their syndication package.

Earl1953

[28]Jan 22, 2009
    I just found this site recently and I've been catching up on all the shows. I went to Hulu.com and see that they have the episodes in order. I love helicopters and when the show came out I was glued to the set.

By today's standards I can see that the acting was on the corny side. I wonder what a show or movie of Airwolf would look like today. Is there an actor already out there that could play the part or would someone have to start from scratch?

I just watched the episode "Daddy's Gone a Hunting" Where a 12 year-old boy was presumed to be Hawks. What if the story turns out to be true? Then that would make the boy in his late 30's and could take over the use of Airwolf.

I would't mind watching another movie of Airwolf.

CjTl2005

[29]Feb 22, 2009
    • level: 11
    I'd prefer to see a complete reboot. Adapting Airwolf to modern times will prove to be quite a challenge. If Google can map my neighborhood in enough detail that I can identify my car, just imagine what's possible at the DOD. I don't think the storyline of String and Dom hiding the thing out in the desert will wash. It could still be a badass movie though, don't get me wrong. Maybe they could re-do it and keep it in the 80s with a refreshed cast.

paulwj

[30]Jun 22, 2009
    • level: 28
    in the UK its showing at the min on DMAX

JamesPoirier

[31]Apr 25, 2010

I like to know if Airwolf season Four is come out soon on DvD in store soon i have One to three season so i like to have four and i i'm big fun of airwolf o.k.

From James Poirier