Airwolf

CBS (ended 1987)

wudaddy79

Airwolf Fan Reviews (31)

• Petition to bring the remaining seasons of Airwolf out on DVD.

All,

I have been a member of airwolf.tv-series.com for quite some time. We the faithful fans of this beloved TV show were overjoyed when Season 1 was released on DVD. However, since then there has been no talk about the remaining seasons being released on dvd. Unlike the other shows of its era (A-team, Knight Rider, etc) it seems as if Airwolf is being overlooked by Universal for reasons unbeknownst to us. Therefore, a few months back I started a petition on behalf of the members of airwolf.tv-series.com to Universal to release the remaining Airwolf seasons on DVD. I hope that all of you here support what we have done and sign this petition. Tell all of your friends to sign it as well. With perseverance, our voices will be heard and Universal will release the remaining seasons on dvd. We appreciate your support.
    See the link below. If the link does not work, please visit us at airwolf.tv-series.com and you will find the petition link on the main page.
    Take Care,