Airwolf

The Hunted

Aired Unknown Oct 20, 1984 on CBS

• Hawke and Dominic's facility is bought out for the services of an a eccentric millionare. However, an assasin is wiretapping the facility as well plotting the murder of Dominic's employer.

I rated this higher than the other episodes because this definitely had a bigger storyline. There was an essence here of a big budget movie made into a tv episode.

In other words, this episode felt a lot bigger in terms of story and there were a lot of things going on here that were interesting.

We see a couple of limo's pull up to Santini's place. They look like government agents and put their mittens where they please. Dominic and Hawke don't know what the hell is going on. Then suddenly a beautiful woman shows up and explains the whole situation. They want to hire the facility and the men for services. Hawke doesn't like the whole deal but really his whole beef in my opinion is about being bought so easily by the all mighty dollar almost like a paid escort.

Then there is the sidestory about a sadistic killer (excellently played by Gregg Henry) whose bugging the whole place and is planning to kill the employer who hired Dominic for their services. Henry is a veteran tv and movie actor and he is great as the cold blooded killer here (including one scene where he kills his girlfriend with a silencer right after kissing her.).

I'am not going to spoil the rest but this was definitely one of the better episodes of Season 2.