A.J.'s Time Travelers

FOX (ended 1996)

A.J.'s Time Travelers Fan Reviews (5)

6.1
  • Oh my god, this episode was really quite terrible and cringworthy to watch! The acting was very bad but it matched the writing.

5.2
    Oh my god, this episode was really quite terrible and cringworthy to watch! The acting was very bad but it matched the writing. The appearance of Pete from Fall Out Boy was just silly and the way as many of the characters could just be in a scene with him learning how to cook or kissing him due to believing it was dream!?!
  • Not exactly a bad way to past time. Although I have had more enjoyable moments. A.J.'s Time Travelers does have its high points although I certainly wished there were more of them.

Not exactly a bad way to past time. Although I have had more enjoyable moments. A.J.'s Time Travelers does have its high points although I certainly wished there were more of them. It left me bored not long after I was exposed to it and that certainly is not saying something entirely positive about it. Nonetheless, it is very well packaged so a 7 rating I feel is very fair.
  • It was okay. I like to time travel.

7.8
    I won't lie to anyone else on this site or anyone else in the world when I say this: I really enjoy travelling through time. I've visited the Dinosaur Age and saw a T-rex, I went to the ice age and had a giant snowball fight with a bunch of wooly mammoths, I went back to medieval England where I was in a huge battle against the King's giant army. I went back to World War II, and I fought side by side with American soldiers on the beaches of Normandy. I was in the American Revolution, where I took out some enemies with a rifle. I visited some Neanderthals, where I played baseball with a bunch of Neanderthal kids. They used clubs and rocks. I caught a rock. I even went back to the time when the Earth was being formed, and I witnessed everything cool. I went back even further, where I got to see the thing that started it all... The Big Bang. It was so loud, I had to wear earplugs. All these things were great things to see, and i recommend them to anyone who wants a nice vacation, or anybody with a brain. Those without a brain, I'm sorry. Hey! If you watch this cool show, maybe you can do all these things while sitting on a freakin couch! Doesn't that sound wonderful? I just wrote this review to get my level up. I've never watched this show ever.
  • Nice time traveling show.

I remember this show used to be on Fox on Saturday mornings and even though it wasn't too good, it was better than the other Saturday morning cartoons that were on at that time. It was about a boy named A.J. Malloy who went back in time using a ship called the Kyros. The show only lasted four episodes, but I taped each and every episode and have watched each of them at least a hundred times. I think part of the reason it didn't last very long is the fact that it was an educational program and for some strange reason, kids don't like educational programs. It's a shame they don't because this was a really good one.
  • This is a great show. This show has all things an animated show like it needs. Good animation, really good battle scenes, and a story line that actually makes sense.

This is a great show. This show has all things an animated show like it needs. Good animation, really good battle scenes, and a story line that actually makes sense. The battles in this show are some of the best that I have ever seen. There is no point in arguing that this show lands in the category of the best animated shows ever to be showed. The team work really makes this show great. Without it the battles would make viewers think that won them by luck. The Mamodo’s are really cool. The special abilities of them make me wish this stuff actually existed. There is no point in denying it; this show kicks some serious butt.