A.K.A. Pablo

ABC (ended 1984)

A.K.A. Pablo Fan Reviews (3)

• I can't believe I actually enjoyed this! It's like one of life's guilty pleasures. You know you're not supposed to enjoy it that much but you can't help enjoying it.

I can't believe I actually enjoyed this! It's like one of life's guilty pleasures. You know you're not supposed to enjoy it that much but you can't help enjoying it. I can't believe I'm typing this but long live A.K.A. Pablo. You have one more (secret) supporter here! My rating of A.K.A. Pablo was 8 only.
  • A true work of art in the TV industry. A show that plays to so many various demos while keeping each individual group happy throughout each episode in its entirety. A must see for anyone, inluding those casual TV watchers who never even have a "favorite s

A true work of art in the TV industry. A show that plays to so many various demos while keeping each individual group happy throughout each episode in its entirety. A must see for anyone, inluding those casual TV watchers who never even have a "favorite show". With the convenience of purchasing seasons on DVD anyone would be crazy to not buy a few and play catch up.
  • Lol!

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol and lol!