Aladdin

(ended 1995)

Aladdin Fan Reviews page 2 of 2

• Liked it when i was a kid!

I still like it now because in the mornings when i get ready its on so i watch it! It's a spin off of Alladin the movie but this one is more adventurous and funnier than the movie. the go and see far off places and meet new people along the way!
  • A great show to watch!

The characters in this cartoons are both hilarious and serious(when need be). They are just like the characters in the movie, the writers did a good job on that. I like the mysteries they solve and the way they go about doing it. My personal favorites are Iago and Abu. My favorite villians are Abizmal and Harude.
  • Aladdin is one of the best Disney series ever made!

Aladdin is one of the best Disney series ever made! The movie was awesome and so was the sequel, Return of Jafar. Not much direct to video Disney sequel are any good. But Return of Jafar was the best. Disney only made Return of Jafar, so they can get ready for the series. Since Robin Williams couldn't do the voice of the Genie of the series, I think it was a great to have Dan Castellaneta (Homer Simpson) as the voice of Genie. The only person who can replace Robin Williams in a cartoon has to be Dan Castellaneta. Dan has done some cartoons before the series to Aladdin. He did Homer on the Simpsons, and he even did another Disney cartoon, Darwing Duck. I think that Aladdin is the best Disney series of all!
  • good

7.6
  • The absolute many adventures of Aladdin in the series and what it was really all about.

In all the years of Walt Disney history, this shows stands out to be the bestest adventure series ever made from begining to the end. Aladdin's adventures along with Jasmine, Genie, Iago, Abu and Carpet have shown that they are capable enough to have experience the world and saving many lives of other people. While battling villians like Mozenrathe, Mechanicles, Mirage, Ayam Agul and all the other evil villians around them shows that nothing can beat or stop Aladdin on his quest.
1 2 >