The Alfred Hitchcock Hour

CBS (ended 1965)

Gislef

The Alfred Hitchcock Hour Fan Reviews (3)

• I can't believe I actually enjoyed this! It's like one of life's guilty pleasures.

I can't believe I actually enjoyed this! It's like one of life's guilty pleasures. You know you're not supposed to enjoy it that much but you can't help enjoying it. I can't believe I'm typing this but long live The Alfred Hitchcock Hour. You have one more (secret) supporter here!
  • This isn't the first anthology of Hitchcock, but it is what he has been doing for a long time. A mix of suspense, violence, and mystery.

It is a very good show. I believe that the 1 hour time capacity is nice for good stories by Hitchcock. His explanations before and during the show are fun to watch. He creates a different world for us to go into and see. If you want a Twilight Zone minus the martians, then Hitchcock is the answer.
  • Indeed a guilty pleasure

Indeed this is a guilty pleasure and don't know why people are ripping this apart. As I know it isn't as good as Alfred Hitchcock Presents. But anything with Alfred Hithcock is great in it. You got to love Hitch in that tuxedo for in Presents he wore a suit and an occasional tux. Loved the episodes of the Jar and the one about the girl turning into a doll.