Alias Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

Alias Bloopers

Which season Bloopers do you like the most?

MovieMark17

[1]Aug 27, 2006
    • level: 35
    One thing I've always noticed about the ALIAS DVD'S is how generous they are with the extras. But one, in particular, I love are the bloopers, or otherwise knows as the gag reel. They are always lengthy and bloody hilarious. In my opinion probably the best batch of bloopers from any show. All of the cast members, including guest stars have a few giggle, if not laugh out loud moments. Jen and Victor always seem to have the most fun in every season.

My favourite season bloopers are season four. I cackled a lot at them and thought they were great in general. Were there any moments that you particularly loved?

I think it was in season two when Jen walked in a closed cage door. Haha, that was good.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pandacharmed

[2]Aug 28, 2006
    • level: 34
    Ya, I LOVE bloopers! Ive only seen season one s I only have season 1 bloopers and I saw season 3 on youtube! It was so funny!

MovieMark17

[3]Aug 28, 2006
    • level: 35
    Yeah, it looks like Alias was a lot of fun to make.

Asirikath

[4]Aug 28, 2006
    • level: 8
    MovieMark17 wrote:

I think it was in season two when Jen walked in a closed cage door. Haha, that was good.

oh my god! that was one of the funniest things i have seen in my life. couldnt stop laughing. i vote season 2. VERY amusing

archangelcory16

[5]Aug 28, 2006
    • level: 32
    I can't decide between season three and four. Season four's were a lot longer, but season three had some HILARIOUS moments. HILARIOUS.

Page_47

[6]Aug 29, 2006
    • level: 11
    Season 4, if only for the RETURN OF LAUREN REED!!

archangelcory16

[7]Aug 29, 2006
    Was Lauren's character actually IN season four?! I don't remember her but in the bloopers they open a door and bam! Melissa George is there!

archangelcory16

[8]Aug 29, 2006
    And has anyone noticed how in season four, in the bloopers, it's really obvious that Michael is uncomfortable working with Jen? In some parts he's pretty rude to her, she's trying to be playful or whatever and he's just like "C'mon, Jen!". It's kinda weird to watch.

Page_47

[9]Aug 30, 2006
    archangelcory16 wrote:
    Was Lauren's character actually IN season four?! I don't remember her but in the bloopers they open a door and bam! Melissa George is there!

She was a corpse for about 10 seconds of screen-time, just so that the writers could have Vaughn visit her grave and see her body.

archangelcory16 wrote:
    And has anyone noticed how in season four, in the bloopers, it's really obvious that Michael is uncomfortable working with Jen? In some parts he's pretty rude to her, she's trying to be playful or whatever and he's just like "C'mon, Jen!". It's kinda weird to watch.

I think you're right - there's also scenes where Jen seems equally unimpressed with Michael's prankish nature too, like the two bloopers from 'Welcome to Liberty Village' where Michael birsts into laughter when they're standing next to each other, shooting the scene where they have a house party, and also when he pretends they're going really fast in the stationary car.
    I think both of them tried to keep the atmosphere very natural after their break-up, but whenever one was trying to do that, the other wasn't that happy about it and was just marginally ticked-off on-screen.

JJ_Alias

[10]Aug 30, 2006
    • level: 8
    JenĀ into wire gate = priceless, so definitely season two. Jen's laugh is just so cool, too.
    Edited on 08/30/2006 3:17pm

Kirs-t

[11]Aug 30, 2006
    • level: 2
    lol the bloopers are bloody brilliant! The intro to the bloopers in season four is so cute with the little kids. And seriously, some the faces that the actors/actresses on that show can pull! Now that's amazing!

tvfan332

[12]Jan 3, 2007
    • level: 37

Has anyone seen the bloopers on the season 5 DVD? They are hilarious, especially the one from Maternal Instict when Jennifer is laughing when Sydney was supposed to be giving birth

Page_47

[13]Jan 4, 2007
    tvfan332 wrote:

Has anyone seen the bloopers on the season 5 DVD? They are hilarious, especially the one from Maternal Instict when Jennifer is laughing when Sydney was supposed to be giving birth

Yeah, and poor Lena Olin trying to get her to calm down!

When Jen says: "I wanna be on a beach" like she does in those bloopers it completely cracks me up - to me it sounds like she's saying "I wanna feel the peach"!!

The season 5 bloopers are GREAT. I just wish that they could have been longer!