We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Alias Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

alias in australia

bairdo_25

[21]Jul 20, 2007
    • level: 25
    It's a really bad timeslot for an awesome show! But your right who wouldn't stay up? Well I dont i just tape it!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alias_rox

[22]Jul 21, 2007
    • level: 8
    bairdo_25 wrote:
    It's a really bad timeslot for an awesome show! But your right who wouldn't stay up? Well I dont i just tape it!

well at least you watch it! that makes me like you!!! lol

aussiealias13

[23]Jul 22, 2007
    • level: 5

yeah it is on bloody late but oh well ....i am just glad we finally have it.

Hey does anyone have it coming on earlier then the timeslot? For me it is scheduled at 10:30pm but it is not unsual for it to start at 10:25 (& once even earlier!!! I missed the whole beginning) It is so annoying.

alias_rox

[24]Jul 23, 2007
    • level: 8
    i know the first episode started before 10:20, so i missed like five minutes or so of it! i was so cranky

aussiealias13

[25]Jul 29, 2007

well Alias is off again this week? Anyone heard when we are going to get it back on?

This is very frustrating of CH7, i was hoping they would air the remainder of episodes just to get them done & out the way.

I am also worried they might try to put it on a new night & therefore i'll miss it because they aren't exactly advertising it. *sigh*

aussiealias13

[26]Aug 6, 2007

Hey,

Did anyonerealise Alias was on last night (Mon)? Luckily i was flicking at the right time...but i missed the beginning.

Also it is back on again this Sunday too.

bairdo_25

[27]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 25
    aussiealias13 wrote:

Hey,

Did anyonerealise Alias was on last night (Mon)? Luckily i was flicking at the right time...but i missed the beginning.

Also it is back on again this Sunday too.

Sure did, I though had to tape it cause of school, but glad i got it. Curious though why they would help Syd with her baby. And I havent read the spoilers but I wouldn't mind knowing whats going on with Tom. A message? to the cardinals did he say?

Crickette

[28]Sep 15, 2007
    • level: 7
    Just a quick message to say season 5 comes out on DVD in Mid-October. You can pre-order from dstore. Just thought the fanatics would like to know.

aims80

[29]Sep 16, 2007
    • level: 3
    I'm glad to hear that. I have to admit I only discovered it in the fourth season so I am intending to buy the first ones on DVD as well as the later ones when they're out.

Channel seven really annoy me sometimes! I hate how they change things around from time to time or day to day and then back again, put things on at really crappy timeslots and often show some of a series and then take it off until god knows when (like Bones!!).

troll3y

[30]Sep 25, 2007
    • level: 6
    Just as a heads-up, the next episode - "No Hard Feelings" - will be (or at least is scheduled to be) on Sunday September 30 on Channel 7. This episode is the third-last episode in the series, so Channel 7 should be over and done with it in a couple of weeks, and we won't have to put up with their on-again-off-again crap for much longer.