Alias Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

Alias - Official Discussion Thread

JoeyzPizza47

[21]Apr 18, 2006
    • level: 8
    Alias returns tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god I'm so excited I really can't wait!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MetroidSA-X

[22]Apr 18, 2006
    • level: 20
    I'm so friggin excited too, these episodes had better be friggin awesome! (sorry for saying "friggin" twice in the same sentence )

Alias2001

[23]Apr 18, 2006
    • level: 16
    MetroidSA-X, how did you get that picture underneath your message?

MetroidSA-X

[24]Apr 18, 2006
    • level: 20
    Well if you have a picture to put there you just have to go to preferences, click on the boards tab and where it says my signaure you just put [img] url here [/img]. If you didn't get that, sorry, I suck at explaining things.

JoeyzPizza47

[25]Apr 20, 2006
    Remember in the 1st episode this year, when Vaughn was capture after the crash, they demanded that he translate a scroll, having to do with Prophet 5 and Mueller and basically everything they're all after? I wonder if they'll come back to that. I also wonder if this will all somehow lead back to Rambaldi, who inspired Mueller to make the red ball device in the first place.

Vaughn knew the most about the conspiracy, which is why Irina warned him to back off and when he didn't, he was shot like 1000 times, lived through it and then faked his death so they'd stop coming after him. After him, Renee seems to be the next person closest to the prophet 5 conspiracy. that whole weird thing with her father and the dr. helixing himself to look like him. I wonder what her part is in all this.

JoeyzPizza47

[26]Apr 20, 2006
    One more thing:

Vaughn's contact in the first episode of the season said that he helped Prophet 5 translate a page of a 500 year old book. It had something to do with advanced genetics. None of this meant that much to me until recently. Could this be about Syd and Vaughn's baby? Is that why the baby is so special?

Also, sometimes I wonder if this baby is related somehow to season 3 and the "Chosen One" prophecy about Syd having rambaldi's child. I know it's not rambaldi's, but it's still sydney's. I wonder if there's something there.

TvTome_Murdok

[27]Apr 22, 2006
    • level: 28

Quick note: Spoiler titles will result in the immediate deletion of the entire thread henceforth.

JoeyzPizza47

[28]Apr 23, 2006
    I think it's interesting that they deleted Renee Rienne from the credits and put Kelly Peyton in there. Wasn't there room for both? Just thought it was weird.

hotdaim

[29]Apr 26, 2006
    • level: 3

ok...im from Australia and we like i think just finished season 4..soo i  have a million questions! ..can i asked them here?

who cares i will anyway?

1. did micheal die?

2. in the end of season 4 there is a car crash and micheal says something about his name not being micheal and him being in some like other organisation or something...wat is that all about?

3. wen does will come back?

please answer any of  these questions if you can!  

JoeyzPizza47

[30]Apr 27, 2006
    I noticed that Sydney said that by stealing the Horizon, Irina dealt Prophet 5 a major blow. Wasn't Irina working with Prophet 5? She was the one behind the glass and Kelly and that doctor were working for her. I guess she was just pretending as she usually does, so she could take the Horizon for herself. I'd like to think that if she knew they were going to helix her daughter, she wouldn't be happy. Still, I can't wait to find out what she has to gain from all of this and why she went from the "Good Irina" of season 4 to "classic duplicitous Irina" of season 2.

scc1fan

[31]Apr 27, 2006
    • level: 51

hotdaim wrote:
    1. did micheal die?

No.  He gets hurt in the car crash, but does not die.

hotdaim wrote:
    2. in the end of season 4 there is a car crash and micheal says something about his name not being micheal and him being in some like other organisation or something...wat is that all about?

Basically, it was a great cliff-hanger.  Michael Vaughn isn't his 'real' name because his dad changed his name to that to protect him.  He was really young when that happened, though.  It doesn't really make much of a difference...they just wanted to scare the viewers.

hotdaim wrote:
    3. wen does will come back?

Sometime this season.  I'm not sure of the exact episode.  Anyone else know?

Hope that helps!

Kas

oveg

[32]May 1, 2006
    • level: 6
    heya im a british viewer and dont have sky or whatever so do u know when season five will be out on dvd will it be a long time out yet. its not fair everyone else knows what happened dammit i need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoeyzPizza47

[33]May 2, 2006
    I can't believe that they would air the Alias finale against the 24 finale!!! Do they realize that most Alias fans watch 24, and vice versa??? It's stupid. Not everyone has tivo yet. Now I have to find a way to record both. It's so cruel to make someone choose like that. Of course I'm going to watch the Alias finale, but I really don't want to miss 24. This is all because of Lost. Lost, even though I like that show alot, gets all the attention and Alias once again gets abused. It's not fair! Lost has a 2-hour finale too so that means Alias gets bumped to another night again. Why couldn't they have put it on Tuesday? There's nothing else on that day. I think they'll be hurting because 24 gets higher ratings. Though I guess it doesn't matter since Alias isn't coming back next year. But still!

Page_47

[34]May 2, 2006
    • level: 11
    The one, small upside to this is that Alias has as much time on ABC as it needs on may 22nd, so network people are considering airing the finale at 2 1/2 hours long (as Alias people have that much extra footage to show) and doing a 1/2 hour retro-spect of the show in the spair 1/2 hour to make up a 3 hour evening.

JoeyzPizza47

[35]May 3, 2006
    Page_47 wrote:
    The one, small upside to this is that Alias has as much time on ABC as it needs on may 22nd, so network people are considering airing the finale at 2 1/2 hours long (as Alias people have that much extra footage to show) and doing a 1/2 hour retro-spect of the show in the spair 1/2 hour to make up a 3 hour evening.

Are you serious?!?!?!? That would be AWESOME to get a super sized finale, like the pilot. And I would love a retrospective as well. I hope that's all true.

Page_47

[36]May 3, 2006
    • level: 11
    It's true that it's a possibility. KEEP UR FINGERS CROSSED!!!

JoeyzPizza47

[37]May 3, 2006
    It all makes sense to me now, or at least it did.

Prophet 5 had the cure for Nadia all along but wouldn't give it to Sloane until he completed a mission, which led to Anna Espinosa becoming a helixed Sydney. We all know about the Chosen One vs. Passenger fight. I figured that's where this was headed, now that Rambaldi and Page 47 (the prophecy page) is making a comeback. It seemed like Prophet 5 was orchestrating Nadia's cure to coincide with the evil Sydney. But that was before she apparently died. It cannot be! I heard she was around for the last 4 episodes!!! As I've said before, Nadia's cure was a rambaldi one and could possibly be the same one that cured Alison Doren, so Nadia may yet live!!

specialdork1122

[38]May 3, 2006
    • level: 14

omg...check out this pic http://alias-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/ep-promos/season5/nohardfeelings/nohardfeelings09.jpg

http://alias-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/ep-promos/season5/nohardfeelings/nohardfeelings08.jpg

IT'S REMBALDI and Sydney!!! holy coww!!

Edited on 05/03/2006 7:37pm

JoeyzPizza47

[39]May 4, 2006
    Do we know for sure that it's Rambaldi???
    And furthermore, do we know for sure that it's Sydney and not Anna?

plazek

[40]May 4, 2006
    • level: 5
    I think that this is Sydney and Rambaldi. Because the tittle is No hard feelings, and probably this title is showing on what did Sydney go through and because she has lost so many love ones probably Rambaldi wanna apologize?