Alias Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

Alias - Official Discussion Thread

specialdork1122

[41]May 5, 2006
    • level: 14
    yeh...it's Rambaldi cause he was in an episode of season 1, and in the second pic, sydney looks really surprised, so i am guessing it would be her, cause if anna was there, she would be really happy
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

archangelcory16

[42]May 6, 2006
    • level: 32
    Rambaldi was in a season one episode? Where?!

plazek

[43]May 6, 2006
    • level: 5

He wasn't like IN, but i think that he was showed on pic. And when Sydney went to that Italian watchmaker, when she mentioned him Rambaldi and start "drilling" into him, he just like stoned and didn't wanna tell something. And the he was killed. It's just like he know that he's alive or that he knew him.
    Edited on 05/06/2006 9:19am

MetroidSA-X

[44]May 7, 2006
    • level: 20
    Wasn't there an episode where they were talking about Rambaldi and it actually showed him in the past?

plazek

[45]May 7, 2006
    • level: 5
    Doub't so. If they showed him, he was on pic and not like actually in the show.
    This is Rambaldi for sure, but i canno't remeber tittle of the episode, where they showed the pic.

shamrock593

[46]May 8, 2006
    • level: 3
    I definitely think that Nadia is still alive (or, you know, gonna be revived using a rambaldi medicine of some sort!)

Sloane should be killed but not by Sydney but by Jack, I don't know why I want this I just reckon Jack is cooler when hes killing someone!

JoeyzPizza47

[47]May 8, 2006
    • level: 8
    They definitely showed Rambaldi in Season 1. Someone was describing who he was, and they flashed back to an old man, writing down all those sketches and manuscripts. We've seen Rambaldi before.

amtl

[48]May 9, 2006
    • level: 16
    I have a faint memory of Rambaldi actually being alive but I don't remember if it was in season 1 or 2. It was an episode about a clock or something and Sydney and Jack ended up in a room, in Italy I believe, with an old man, supposedly Rambaldi. Am I right or have I just dreamt the whole thig?

Page_47

[49]May 9, 2006
    • level: 11
    that was a friend of Rambaldi's, who promised him an extraordinarily long life.

MetroidSA-X

[50]May 9, 2006
    • level: 20
    amtl wrote:
    I have a faint memory of Rambaldi actually being alive but I don't remember if it was in season 1 or 2. It was an episode about a clock or something and Sydney and Jack ended up in a room, in Italy I believe, with an old man, supposedly Rambaldi. Am I right or have I just dreamt the whole thig?
    Are you talking about the guy who got shot and killed while Sydney was talking with him in Time Will Tell? That wasn't Rambaldi. he was what the last poster said.

TvTome_Murdok

[51]May 13, 2006
    • level: 28
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 05/13/2006 11:21am

TvTome_Murdok

[52]May 13, 2006
    Does anyone own Season 2 soundtrack? Does it include EvilFrancie's theme music?

Page_47

[53]May 18, 2006
    It includes a slightly funked up techno-theme version of it, called "Something Fishy" (Track 19). That track also includes a lot of other themes too though (Irina's etc.). The second from last track though, "Balboa and Clubber" has their entire final-fight score. It's great!

TvTome_Murdok

[54]May 18, 2006
    Hmmmmm. Yeah - I may buy it. Thanks.

Sworykin

[55]May 23, 2006
    • level: 4
    ok

joneal22

[56]Jun 10, 2006
    • level: 1
    Hi everyone. I love Alias too. I really loved the first season. I have several questions I have not been able to figure out, even after reading most of this forum.
    1. Is there a website the writers or producers have that explains things, or where we can ask ?s.
    2. How did Syd's Mom come back after Jack shot her?
    3. What did Vaughn mean when he said his name is not really Vaughn, right before they were hit by the car? Did they end up in the hospital? Was Syd hurt? I forget who took Vaughn then.
    4. Was Vaughn ever really bad, or did they just try to make it seem that way for a while during the time he was trying to find out about his father?
    5. How was Jack cured of his radiation sickness?
    6. Syd says she saw her boyfriend killed in front of her in one of the last 2 eps. Didn't she find him in the bath tub? It was really SD6 who had Danny killed, right? Not Jack?
    7.This is just a statement, but remember when that guy was torturing Syd by pulling out her teeth? That freaked me out. She acted so well in that sequence. I can remember her sreams! Yikes!
    8. I never saw how Dixon's wife was killed. Can u fill me in?
    9. This sounds dumb, but in a way, Syd kind of made me feel like women can kick butt too. I think it was good for a lot of women to see that females can be powerful too. (I know it;s just a show, don't worry .
    10. I hate that Jack died.
    11. I am so glad Syd and Vaughan ended up together.
    12. I am assuming Jack and Syd knew Vaughan was alive too, but not 100% sure.
    13. We never saw rombaldi, right? Just his grave.
    14. Remember that episode where the people became like zombies, and Nadia was first so sick? What part of rombaldi was that about, if at all. What ever happened with that situation and what caused it? Was it the romb. device?
    15. When Syd was kidnapped at the very beginning and she could not remember where she was, and she was brainwashed into killing, where was she? Who took her? Did she ever find out? I remember her running in that white room and hospital type place.
    Ok, enough questions for one night. I love Alias and am sad it went off. I am going to rewatch the episodes in a syd marathon, so maybe I will get my own answers. But some people may have some of these ?s too. I am sorry if they are basic. I am new to forums. Thanks for all your interesting posts. I already found a lot of answers I had on them.

Doobie718

[57]Jun 13, 2006
    • level: 4
    They showed Rambaldi briefly in Q&A (season 1) when Syd was explaining who he was. I just watched the episode the other night.

Page_47

[58]Jun 13, 2006
    joneal22 wrote:
    Hi everyone. I love Alias too. I really loved the first season. I have several questions I have not been able to figure out, even after reading most of this forum.
    1. Is there a website the writers or producers have that explains things, or where we can ask ?s.
    2. How did Syd's Mom come back after Jack shot her?
    3. What did Vaughn mean when he said his name is not really Vaughn, right before they were hit by the car? Did they end up in the hospital? Was Syd hurt? I forget who took Vaughn then.
    4. Was Vaughn ever really bad, or did they just try to make it seem that way for a while during the time he was trying to find out about his father?
    5. How was Jack cured of his radiation sickness?
    6. Syd says she saw her boyfriend killed in front of her in one of the last 2 eps. Didn't she find him in the bath tub? It was really SD6 who had Danny killed, right? Not Jack?
    7.This is just a statement, but remember when that guy was torturing Syd by pulling out her teeth? That freaked me out. She acted so well in that sequence. I can remember her sreams! Yikes!
    8. I never saw how Dixon's wife was killed. Can u fill me in?
    9. This sounds dumb, but in a way, Syd kind of made me feel like women can kick butt too. I think it was good for a lot of women to see that females can be powerful too. (I know it;s just a show, don't worry .
    10. I hate that Jack died.
    11. I am so glad Syd and Vaughan ended up together.
    12. I am assuming Jack and Syd knew Vaughan was alive too, but not 100% sure.
    13. We never saw rombaldi, right? Just his grave.
    14. Remember that episode where the people became like zombies, and Nadia was first so sick? What part of rombaldi was that about, if at all. What ever happened with that situation and what caused it? Was it the romb. device?
    15. When Syd was kidnapped at the very beginning and she could not remember where she was, and she was brainwashed into killing, where was she? Who took her? Did she ever find out? I remember her running in that white room and hospital type place.
    Ok, enough questions for one night. I love Alias and am sad it went off. I am going to rewatch the episodes in a syd marathon, so maybe I will get my own answers. But some people may have some of these ?s too. I am sorry if they are basic. I am new to forums. Thanks for all your interesting posts. I already found a lot of answers I had on them.

1. No, cos the show's over and they've all dispersed.
    2. Jack shot her double, someone made to look just like her.
    3. Vuaghn's real name was Andre Micheux - he had to change it to stay hidden from Prophet Five. After the car crash they extracted him to try and get him to decode a message, but he wouldn't and escaped so they (thought they) had him killed.
    4. No.
    5. They (handily) located the only doctor capable of treating the disease Jack had contracted - Jack knew his wherabouts, but was dillusional, they used this to extract the info from him.
    6. SD-6 killed Danny, yes. Jack knew about it, being that he was at SD-6. Sydney was talking about Vaughn, who was gunned down in front of her in the first ep of season 5.
    7. Yeah, she was great.
    8. Sloane had Dixon's wife killed as revenge for Dixon being the one who shot Emily by accident. Sloane had Francie's double rig Dixon's wife's cab with explosives.
    9. Buffy, anybody?
    10. Great dramatical device for Jennifer Garner (Sydney) though...
    11. Could they have ended it any other way without a huge hurling ball of rage from us fans??
    12. Yes, it would seem that way; SYdney was sad from being without Vaughn, and the prospect of being without him for a long time, not because he was dead.
    13. What Doobie said above, although I'm not 100% sure that's true. We've see a few foot-soldiers of Rambaldi (the clockmaker, the guy in prison etc.) but I don't know if we've ever actually seen him.
    14. Um... long story short: Rambaldi made a device that Elena (or Yelena, whatever) manipulated for global domination. The fact that Nadia became evil and tried to take out Syd worked into the actual Rambaldi prophecy that culminated in the series finale.
    15. After the fight in her appartment, an organisation called the covenant took Syd, replaced her with a corpse, and tried to brainwash her. She was impervious to this, but pretended to be brainwashed so that she could escape. She then told Director Kendal, who told her she'd have to go back until it was safe to return. She did so, and assumed the Alias Julia Thorne for over a year until she discovered a Rambaldi device so terrible that she had to hide it, and wipe her memory so that nobody would know how to find it. After the surgery to remove her memory, the covenant extracted her eggs for their own endgame, and left her for dead on the streets of Hong Kong, where she woke up as if nothing had happened.

joneal22

[59]Jun 14, 2006
    • level: 1
    WOW!!! Thank you so much!!!!! That makes the show more complete and makes sense. Thank you, thank you. You have no idea how many hours and reruns I have watched trying to figure it all out. I really appreciate you taking the time to answer all my questions and not dogging me for not knowing so much.

Page_47

[60]Jun 14, 2006
    lol that's OK!